The Beginning of Martial Law
Preparation of martial law in the USA has begun. Are you gonna sit still
and let Bush&Co take over your freedoms? When are you gonna say it
is enough - no more lies and starting wars for the sake of making the elite
get richer from our troops' blood.
To Fellow Americans:
Quiz yourself below. Is your country turning into facism? If more than
50% of your answers are YES then what are WE citizens of America
gonna do about it?
1) Your president asserts the right to ignore part or all of laws passed
by the national legislature.
2) Massive warrantless searches.
3) Your president and other officials regularly lie to you.
4) Fraudulent election counts.
5) Government monitoring of letters, emails, phone calls and checking
6) Secret courts.
7) A government subservient to the interests of the country's largest
8) Use of torture on prisoners.
9) Courts that support presidential use of unconstitutional powers.
10) Massive spying on citizens, especially those involved in political
11) A government that uses words like democracy, freedom and peace
while engaging in acts dramatically at odds with such words.
12) Government agencies or officials declaring themselves exempt from
portions of the law or constitution.
13) Creation of watchlists, no-fly lists and similar exclusionary documents.
14) National ID cards.
15) Growing number of citizens incarcerated for a growing number of offenses.
16) Massive use of cameras to spy on citizens.
17) A media supportive of, or obsequious towards, the government in
covering its police state activities.
18) Security bubble around government leaders' public appearances
including preselected audiences and limit on proximity of protests.
19) Disarming of citizenry.
20) Dissent characterized as disloyal by government and its supporting
21) Increasing government control over private behavior.
22) Lack of legal recourse to stop illegal government actions.
23) Prison without trial and arrests without charges.
24) It is difficult to borrow books from libraries pertaining to controversial
subjects such as and fascism.
25) Transfer of powers from legislatures to executive.
26) Assassinations of popular public figures.
27) Expansion of prisons and laws that lead people to prisons.
28) President claims right to make war whenever he wants.
29) Words misused to mean their opposite: i.e. peace for war,
democracy for fascism.
30) The president sets himself up as the sole moral authority for the entire
country, using his personal beliefs as the basis on which to declare what
is 'good' and what is 'evil.'
31) Federal takeover of functions formerly considered essential state or
local responsibilities such as state militias and public education.
32) Creation of a mercenary military force used for foreign and domestic
The concentration camps have already been built HERE IN America
FEMA Concentration Camps:
Locations and Executive Orders
Guide to the concentration camps of America
Unhidden Agendas: Off To Camp FEMA
Detention Centre, concentration camp?
Concentration Camps being built for U.S citizens
Concentration Camp In Texas
FEMA Camp with Better Quality Video
FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA)
Beech Grove Indiana FEMA Camp - April 5 2006
NEW WORLD ORDER OF FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN USA EXPOSED
FEMA camp chicago