Tax Day Civic Center Tabling

I would like to volunteer to be a greeter at the table within the time frame of 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM.

If the time or place is changed, please inform me and I may re-evaluate my commitment.

Warm regards, Michael

Hi Michael.

I love the word "greeter" to describe the table staff! Thank you for volunteering. Let us know if you mean the entire time of 11:30 - 3:30 pm or what portion of the time frame you can spare.

So maybe 4 or 5 greeters at the table, 10 or more distributing literature on the sidewalks in front of the Plaza and City Hall, and a good contingent of marchers from the Plaza to the Federal Building and then to whatever venue imagination takes them.

Marcy

I will volunteer from 1 till 5.

11AM-3PM for me.

Mike

Thanks, Phil! If you can think of a one-page, easy to read piece on subjects you like to discuss, such as the Federal Reserve, maybe you could bring some copies for the table.

Marcy

Hi Mike,

Fantastic! Thank you. As I said to Phil, literature on taxes (all kinds -- property, business, income) and/or Federal Reserve would be welcome.

Marcy

Marcy,

Any two hours within that time frame you could use a greeter.

Warm regards, Michael

Hi Michael.

I love the word "greeter" to describe the table staff! Thank you for volunteering. Let us know if you mean the entire time of 11:30 - 3:30 pm or what portion of the time frame you can spare.

So maybe 4 or 5 greeters at the table, 10 or more distributing literature on the sidewalks in front of the Plaza and City Hall, and a good contingent of marchers from the Plaza to the Federal Building and then to whatever venue imagination takes them.

Marcy

Hi Michael,

Wonderful. I have just started a schedule, and will post it on this list when we have more sense of what will be happening.

Marcy