Some press for Contra Costa County

Fantastic! The LP of Contra Costa County's press release (approved at our meeting last Tuesday) has been picked up by USAToday!

http://www.halfwaytoconcord.com/libertarians-call-for-fed-audit/

Let's hope this is enough to shame the remaining East Bay congress creatures into signing on to support this bill.

Terry Floyd, Treasurer
Libertarian Party of Contra Costa County

Thanks for passing along this excellent news Terry, and congratulations to Cory Nott and the Contra Costa LP! Kudos also to USA Today for publishing this strong press release apparently in its entirety, as well as allowing readers to comment without registering (I just posted a comment).

By the way, is the EBLP-discuss list functional? Earlier today I attempted to post the following message there, but it has not appeared. This seems to be standard for stuff I send to that list. I suggest turning off the moderation, because its current form it is essentially useless as a forum for East Bay Libertarians and supporters to discuss the issues of the day, whereas it could be an important vehicle for generating interest in local activism and thereby helping your organization.

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild )))