SF Pride board meets TONIGHT - Come speak out for Bradley Manning as Grand Marshal! - SF Pride office, 630pm (Market & Octavia streets)

Just found out about this, hope some other libertarians may be able to show up as well!

Here's the link to the video of me speaking at the rally for Bradley Manning last week, also attended by Mike Denny, John Bechtol, and Mike Acree -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqQnYVdAURc&feature=youtu.be .

I'll bring some of the Bradley Manning stickers I picked up at that event for people to wear.

For some good commentary on the controversy with Bradley Manning and the SF Pride parade scheduled for June 29, here's the link to Glenn Greenwald's excellent column again -- http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/27/bradley-manning-sf-gay-pride

For more information on the saga of this gay hero who has been imprisoned over 1000 days without trial, including at times under conditions described as "torture" by Amnesty International and other human rights groups, his current trial proceedings, etc., visit http://www.bradleymanning.org/

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))

Wow! Short notice!
Is there some way Mike Shipley can bring the Phoenix Arizona community to the boardroom on speakerphone, video or something?
This issue is bigger than just the GLBT too. The rest of the anti-war community has a stake in this matter. How can the board expect to shove this in the face of decades of Bay Area activism.

Are they thinking this is a pro-war area?
Are they thinking this will help the GLBT cause if they denounce Manning?
Have they gone crazy?

To: LPSF Discussion List <lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com>; Outright Libertarians-Pacific <OutrightPacific@yahoogroups.com>; Bay Area Liberty <ba-liberty@yahoogroups.com>; Libertarian SF Meetup <lpsf-list@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:19 PM
Subject: [lpsf-discuss] SF Pride board meets TONIGHT - Come speak out for Bradley Manning as Grand Marshal! - SF Pride office, 630pm (Market & Octavia streets)

Just found out about this, hope some other libertarians may be able to show up as well!

Here's the link to the video of me speaking at the rally for Bradley Manning last week, also attended by Mike Denny, John Bechtol, and Mike Acree -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqQnYVdAURc&feature=youtu.be .

I'll bring some of the Bradley Manning stickers I picked up at that event for people to wear.

For some good commentary on the controversy with Bradley Manning and the SF Pride parade scheduled for June 29, here's the link to Glenn Greenwald's excellent column again -- http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/27/bradley-manning-sf-gay-pride

For more information on the saga of this gay hero who has been imprisoned over 1000 days without trial, including at times under conditions described as "torture" by Amnesty International and other human rights groups, his current trial proceedings, etc., visit http://www.bradleymanning.org/

Love & Liberty,
((( starchild )))

Date: May 7, 2013 5:03:39 PM PDT

To: Starchild <sfdreamer@...>

Cc: Bay Area Faeries <bayareafaeries@...rnet.org>

Subject: Re: [bayareafaeries] Bradley Manning

WHAT: San Francisco Pride Board of

Directors Monthly Meeting: Public Comment

WHERE: San Francisco Pride Office
30 Pearl Street, 4th Floor (off Market, btwn Octavia

& Guerrero)

San

Francisco

WHEN: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 @ 6:30pm

Can you please

post the info on when and where this is happening? I'd like to go and
speak out at this meeting as well, and let others know about it.
Thanks!

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

Bradley Manning chose not to look the other way, and to not

keep silent.

That's why I'll be at the San Francisco Pride Board Meeting this

evening, to encourage the Pride Board not to vote to silence Bradley
Manning.

Why's everyone else goin'?

See you there Honey!

BlastOFF

From the SF Pride board's perspective Mike Shipley is nobody special, so I strongly doubt they'd have any interest in making any special provision to hear from him. I doubt they really want to hear from us either, lol! But if you have a phone that's good with speakerphone, and were able to get him on the line when you have the mic during public comment to say a few words, you could probably get away with doing that. Not a bad idea.

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))

From the King's perspective, John Hancock was nobody special.....lol

Way late notice, I was at meetings tonight and just saw this .... whoever
is stamping the paperwork for "special" status ... I'm not asking for
permission, and I don't need it!! Anyway, Starchild has quite a commanding
presence, and I'm confident that if anybody could carry the radical message
into that meeting and make it heard, he would know how to get it done. <3

I wonder what happened at the meeting.

Cc: "lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com" <lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com>; Outright Libertarians-Pacific <OutrightPacific@yahoogroups.com>; Bay Area Liberty <ba-liberty@yahoogroups.com>; Libertarian SF Meetup <lpsf-list@meetup.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [lpsf-discuss] SF Pride board meets TONIGHT - Come speak out for Bradley Manning as Grand Marshal! - SF Pride office, 630pm (Market & Octavia streets)

Way late notice, I was at meetings tonight and just saw this .... whoever is stamping the paperwork for "special" status ... I'm not asking for permission, and I don't need it!! Anyway, Starchild has quite a commanding presence, and I'm confident that if anybody could carry the radical message into that meeting and make it heard, he would know how to get it done. <3

--
The Mikester
Phoenix, AZ

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any."

From the King's perspective, John Hancock was nobody special.....lol

Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [lpsf-discuss] SF Pride board meets TONIGHT - Come speak out for Bradley Manning as Grand Marshal! - SF Pride office, 630pm (Market & Octavia streets)

From the SF Pride board&#39;s perspective Mike Shipley is nobody special, so I strongly doubt they&#39;d have any interest in making any special provision to hear from him\. I doubt they really want to hear from us either, lol\! But if you have a phone that&#39;s good with speakerphone, and were able to get him on the line when you have the mic during public comment to say a few words, you could probably get away with doing that\. Not a bad idea\.

Love & Liberty,

\(\(\( starchild \)\)\)

Wow! Short notice!
Is there some way Mike Shipley can bring the Phoenix Arizona community to the boardroom on speakerphone, video or something?
This issue is bigger than just the GLBT too. The rest of the anti-war community has a stake in this matter. How can the board expect to shove this in the face of decades of Bay Area activism.
Are they thinking this is a pro-war area?
Are they thinking this will help the GLBT cause if they denounce Manning?
Have they gone crazy?

To: LPSF Discussion List <lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com>; Outright Libertarians-Pacific <OutrightPacific@yahoogroups.com>; Bay Area Liberty <ba-liberty@yahoogroups.com>; Libertarian SF Meetup <lpsf-list@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:19 PM
Subject: [lpsf-discuss] SF Pride board meets TONIGHT - Come speak out for Bradley Manning as Grand Marshal! - SF Pride office, 630pm (Market & Octavia streets)

Just found out about this, hope some other libertarians may be able to show up as well\! 

Here&#39;s the link to the video of me speaking

at the rally for Bradley Manning last week, also attended by Mike Denny, John Bechtol, and Mike Acree -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqQnYVdAURc&feature=youtu.be .

I&#39;ll bring some of the Bradley Manning stickers I picked up at that event for people to wear\.

For some good commentary on the controversy with Bradley Manning and the SF Pride parade scheduled for June 29, here&#39;s the link to Glenn Greenwald&#39;s excellent column again \-\- http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/27/bradley-manning-sf-gay-pride

For more information on the saga of this gay hero who has been imprisoned over 1000 days without trial, including at times under

conditions described as "torture" by Amnesty International and other human rights groups, his current trial proceedings, etc., visit http://www.bradleymanning.org/

Love & Liberty,
((( starchild )))

Date: May 7, 2013 5:03:39 PM PDT
To: Starchild <sfdreamer@earthlink.net>
Cc: Bay Area Faeries <bayareafaeries@...>
Subject: Re: [bayareafaeries] Bradley Manning

WHAT: San Francisco Pride Board of Directors Monthly Meeting: Public Comment

WHERE: San Francisco Pride Office
30 Pearl Street, 4th Floor (off Market, btwn Octavia & Guerrero)
San Francisco

WHEN: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 @ 6:30pm

Can you please post the info on when and where this is happening? I&#39;d like to go and speak out at this meeting as well, and let others know about it\. Thanks\!

Love & Liberty,
((( starchild

)))