SF meeting

Thanks, Richard. Yeah, I told them about that conflict, but apparently no one saw fit to change it.

Do you know that other members won't be attending the state meeting, such that you will you be able to vote as alternate?

It will be too bad if you're unable to attend the SF meeting to be elected secretary in person.

If you do go to the state meeting and can vote, would you be willing to make a motion to establish an email list for each LPC committee (Bylaws, Platform, Budget, Convention Oversight, etc.), for official committee business to take place on these lists, and for them to be listed on the committee web page so that any interested party member can subscribe themselves and follow the topics and committee business of interest to them?

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

In the two years I was on the ex-com they met the second Saturday every time, even though it's not written into the bylaws or anything.
Rebecca

Thanks, Richard. Yeah, I told them about that conflict, but apparently no one saw fit to change it.

Do you know that other members won't be attending the state meeting, such that you will you be able to vote as alternate?

It will be too bad if you're unable to attend the SF meeting to be elected secretary in person.

If you do go to the state meeting and can vote, would you be willing to make a motion to establish an email list for each LPC committee (Bylaws, Platform, Budget, Convention Oversight, etc.), for official committee business to take place on these lists, and for them to be listed on the committee web page so that any interested party member can subscribe themselves and follow the topics and committee business of interest to them?

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))