Sane analogue saturdays has a new time change- 3p.m. at 19th and linda

SANE FRANCISCO IS GOING THROUGH SOME CHANGES. WE ARE NOW MEETING AT THREE P.M. AT 19TH AND LINDA PLEASE COME AND BRING YOUR IDEAS. ALSO WE HAVE OUR PROTEST AGAINST THE MANDATES RALLY AT NOON TUESDAYS AT SF CITY HALL IN SAN FRANCISCO 1 Dr Carlton B Goodlett Place
SANEFRANCISCO.pdf (95.9 KB)

Hi Magdalena,

Thanks for this update, and for joining our LPSF email discussion list!

As I mentioned when you and I spoke, we do have a conflict one Saturday a month with our local party meetings which take place on 2nd Saturdays from 3-5pm, but this building of community around resistance to the Covid authoritarianism is important and I'm glad to see the "Analogue" gatherings continue, along with the Tuesday protests at noon in front of City Hall that you say have started up this month.

If Neshma doesn't plan to be organizing these events going forward, hopefully she will give you her email contacts and graphics (which I really like), so we can contact folks to let them know of the new schedule, and get the Meetup listings updated. I'd copy her on this message, but don't currently have access to my address book, which I hope I'll be able to get recovered from a computer crash here without too much loss of data.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

···

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Jan 18, 2022 7:48 PM
To:
Subject: [LPSF Forum] [Discussion] Sane analogue saturdays has a new time change- 3p.m. at 19th and linda

MagdalenaRecallRadio (Libertarian Party of San Francisco)
January 19SANE FRANCISCO IS GOING THROUGH SOME CHANGES. WE ARE NOW MEETING AT THREE P.M. AT 19TH AND LINDA PLEASE COME AND BRING YOUR IDEAS. ALSO WE HAVE OUR PROTEST FOR MANDATES RALLY AT NOON TUESDAYS AT SF CITY HALL IN SAN FRANCISCO 1 Dr Carlton B Goodlett Place

Visit Topic (Sane analogue saturdays has a new time change- 3p.m. at 19th and linda) or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here (Libertarian Party of San Francisco).
If you were forwarded this email and want to subscribe, click here (Libertarian Party of San Francisco).

Here is the flyer with the new info. Let me know what you think.She has not given me anything
magdalena

Dear Magdalena,

Happy new year!

For the unacquainted, can you please provide or point/link to some definitive & distinctive background on & differentiating the two groups ( “sane san francisco” & “sane analogue” * ) & point out any successful accomplishments of either group’s advocacy?

A “protest FOR mandates rally” strikes me as poor phrasing if one is “against” new tyrannical unconstitutional govt regulations that violate our GOD-given/Natural Liberty. It also doesn’t strike me as *sane to beg govt, which creates 99% of our problems/crises ( fueled with our earnings/savings ), to reverse & fix or flog itself.

Are FREErangeSFnudistPIONEERS welcome at these anti-face•diaper etc public rallies to back your cause since we, & our legions of supporters, are historically & demonstrably & adamantly against all body•mask man•dates & the FRsfNP vets have protested ( & artfully lampooned ) them for nearly half a century at least ?

• Marty

Thank for your feedback. I changed it. I am going try to insert an image if I can.

Dear Magdalena/RecallRadio,

A few Buddies & I came to 19th & Linda around 3pm ( we did a couple of passes & around the block ), but we didn’t notice any PROtestors.

Perhaps, to make the event more enticing/relevant the organizers can put together more of an agenda with speakers, topics, action items, target audience ( Burgermeisterin Breed ( US$422,508 per year *fleeced from taxpayers/home owners, businesses/property owners ) & her 11 henchmen at SFBOS[1] ( *$140,148 each per year ); the Director ( Karen Kyle(?) * US$203.262+ ) & the Members of the SF Dept of “Health”(?)[2] ; SF Chamber of Commerce heads Rodney Fong, Prez/CEO & Scott Dunlap, Board Chair [3] ; et al. who purportedly care about the success of local commerce & tax revue that covers their salaries, rents, mortgages, vacations, private schools for their children, etc etc. ).

Otherwise, on awesome sunny warm weekends, even the most activist folks might simply choose to go to the Beaches & enjoy the sunsets first hand instead of just showing up for nebulous reasons as your graphic suggests.

• Marty
  1. Roster of Members | Board of Supervisors
  2. https://www.sfdph.org/dph/hc/Biographies/Health%20Commission%20Bios%20-%20Oct2020.pdf
  3. About - San Francisco Chamber of Commerce

Just to let you now were there at the park waiting for people at 19th and linda. We were sitting down and talking. We were looking for people. We do not do a protest on saturdays It is a gathering. We are starting from scratch so we are building it up. We usually sit close to the park. We will be there next week at 3 p.m.

As an Art Director for an Economist ( of London ) Group business in
Washington DC for more than a decade, who created ads for several
international & national brands who was responsible for millions of profits
for the business, & still the most popular Libertarian ( by votes — using
ZERO US$, earned with political savvy, word of mouth & personality only &
yet gained nearly more votes in dc than Gov Gary Johnson & Donald Trump &
Jill Stein combined ) in the Nation’s Capital ever, I would suggest a
“graphic” that is more reflective of your topic/goals & less nebulous since
glorious serene sunsets are better viewed at the Ocean Beaches — not
rallies against @SFDemocrats ( & their marionettists ) devised #SFgovt
tyrannies inhumanity cruelty & economic & personal devastation of hundreds
of thousands of local residents & families & lives & futures & thousands of
businesses; & the key protagonists of this gut wrenchingly sick tragedy
have titles, names, faces, & emails which, if tarnished/tarred & feathered
effectively would in itself promote some of the change You purport to seek
). And it might garner the attention of a larger audience.

Again, Magdalena, can you list any successful prior campaigns of “Sane
San Francisco” ? Attempting to capture private individuals personal cell
phone data via nefarious “text messages” requests is a devious form of
engagement when you don’t seem to have any form of public social media
presence to lend credibility or a friendly face to your organization or
causes. Libertarians, among many others, still value & hold dear what
little scraps of privacy who have left in this Nation.

I would recommend handing out FREE blank #vacciNation #vcards as a method
of empowerment & engagement since there is no verifiable way to check the
validity of any of these devoid-of-digital-signature cards of even
self-completed
“sample” documents; & no entry-level minimum-wage low-skilled undereducated
& notoriously poorly-trained gatekeepers ( sporting event staff,
bouncers, maître
d’s, waitresses, shop clerks ) are even qualified to have access to or
record anyone’s private medical data by federal #USgovt law — if not
#CAstate law

Also, the best way to BOYCOTT, as my namesake & others helped popularize in
another CIVIL RIGHTS rEVOLUTION, is simply not to give one’s earning &
savings to any businesses who enforce such regulations without offering
other options for patrons. As countless smart folks have known for years,
small or large house/dance & dinner parties
http://www.sidraforman.com/food are much much less germy & costly ( if
not personally profitable! ) than biergartens, bars, & restaurants; it’s
better & more fun to play sports than be a couch potato spectator.
Thousands of SF & other business owners have already shuttered because
their owners refused to enforce such dumb & backward #SFgovt/state
silliness & tyranny putting their MORALS over $$$.

···

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 1:04 PM magdalena via LPSF Forum < noreply@forum.lpsf.org> wrote:

MagdalenaRecallRadio https://forum.lpsf.org/u/magdalenarecallradio
January 28

https://forum.lpsf.org/uploads/default/original/1X/ec64e86a3b52320457862948babeaa0e8cf0e3d8.jpeg

Visit Topic
https://forum.lpsf.org/t/sane-analogue-saturdays-has-a-new-time-change-3p-m-at-19th-and-linda/21625/9
or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here
https://forum.lpsf.org/email/unsubscribe/b7c7c2112da610b651b8ee83ab8ee698e8ae7c35319bd7f6961242a02a3b2b7a
If you were forwarded this email and want to subscribe, click here
https://forum.lpsf.org/signup.

Thank you. Have a great day!

Martin Moulton
2018 DC Libertarian Party Candidate for District of Columbia Mayor
#LiberateDC | LP.org

I need to say something at this point. We are just trying to pick up where micropixie left off starting from scratch. I do not appreciate your comments at all. I did this a courtesy.