San Francisco County Election of Officers 01/14/12

Hello Beau,

Today I sent out the announcement of LPSF's upcoming election of officers via our Announcements E-mail List (which includes everybody), as required in by-laws.

Elections will take place during our regular business meeting of January 14, 2012, 3:00 - 5:00 pm, San Francisco Main Library, 100 Franklin Street, 4th Floor Conference Room, San Francisco. We will be electing our Treasurer, Secretary, Vice Chair, and Chair.

Regards,

Marcy Berry
Chair
Libertarian Party of San Francisco

Dear All,

Announcements sent per by-laws. Entre nous, besides officers, LPSF will also need committed volunteers to help out with the following operational tasks: tend our beautiful website, keep track of membership, respond to voice mail messages, keep an eye on LPSF's Facebook page, and pick up mail from LPSF's mail box.

Marcy

Hi Beau,

I was perusing the CA LP website (looks great!), and noticed some county election of officers are announced, but ours is not. Obviously, I should have done something that I did not! Can we still have something posted, or is it too late?

Libertarian Party of San Francisco election of officers will take place at our monthly business meeting of January 14, 2012, 3:00 - 5:00 pm, San Francisco Main Library 4th Floor Conference Room, 100 Larkin Street. Volunteers for our work groups (website, social media, membership, political elections) will be welcomed.

Thank you!!

Regards,

Marcy Berry
Chair
Libertarian Party of San Francisco