[ronpaul-36] Republican party rumors and strategies

Dear All,

Libertarians need to focus on a specific niche, since we are no longer the only free-market advocates in town. I thought this article forwarded by John Dennis was interesting.

Marcy

Am I reading this right that Republicans regard Palin, who currently
faces 18 ethics charges, as a "new, undiscredited face" for their
"damaged" party?

Dear UCSF Mike;

Those "ethics" charges have actually been dismissed. They were filed in some cases as nothing more than harassment and were rejected by the state attorney general in most cases right out of hand. The others proved groundless but did require Sarah to hire an attorney and because the state had to review them all it cost the state a cumulative totaling some $300,000.

As far as anything else regarding Sarah a bag or two of salt would be a good idea heavily sprinkled around or a shovel to dig your way out of the manure being spread around by everyone.

Ron Getty - SF Libertarian
Hostis res Publica
Morte ai Tiranni
Dum Spiro, Pugno

Yup! Now, Mike A. do not be "mean spirited" towards her too! The interesting part, I think, is that it seems to be a given that with the proper branding all things are possible, something that we Libertarians do not seem to understand (I am staying away here from saying whether that is good or bad!)

Marcy

Dear Marcy;

In part you said: with the proper branding all things are possible - I caution you - DON'T say that to a steer out on the range - THEY ( whomever them is) may take umbrage. :slight_smile:

Ron Getty - SF Libertarian
Hostis res Publica
Morte ai Tiranni
Dum Spiro, Pugno

In this case I actually wasn't sure I was reading correctly. Ron's
response helped, though there is still the issue of whether she is
commonly perceived as undamaged. But little matter; I agree that the
article was interesting, and appreciate your having forwarded it.