Ron Paul's Farewell Address November 14, 2012

Dear All,

Hope everybody on this list puts on a pair of earphones and listens to Dr. Paul's farewell address to Congress on the occasion of his retirement after 36 years of service at the end of this year. I heard it while doing my work at my computer from the Lew Rockwell website.

This is a historic speech. A summary of what libertarians have known to have gone wrong, but never expressed, in my opinion, with such clarity. A blue print of what must be done to reverse the wrong.

At the end of the speech, Ron Paul says, "If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land." I know I will, and hope all of you will also.

Marcy

Marcy,

By the way, thanks for spreading this, and uploading the file. I actually happened to catch part of Ron Paul's farewell address live on cable TV in the motel I stayed at the first night after flying to D.C. Just flipping channels, and there he was, delivering a hardcore libertarian message. Great stuff, absolutely!

For those who would rather read than listen, here's a link to a transcript of his speech -- http://www.infowars.com/ron-pauls-farewell-to-congress-speech-transcript/ .

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))