Ron Getty - Vice Chair Report - Membership List LPCA and LNC

Dear Rob and All Others;

Due to the fact that there would be some +/- 900 names the list would not repeat for 6 months at 150 per month. By then we should optimistically have dozens and dozens of responses with new members and their membership dues.

Then maybe increase the monthly tab to $75 per month and cover 200 mailings a month. Then we can start to go after the Libertarian registered voter list. Then the Decline To State List. Whoo hoo.

Ron Getty - SF Libertarian
Hostis res Publica
Morte ai Tiranni
Dum Spiro, Pugno

Dear Ron and All,

Ron, I am so grateful for all the work you do for LPSF. You are correct that I did say that I succeeded once on doing a mail merge; and I also said that I had done it after spending 100 years trying to figure out how to do it!! Apparently, I am way too old to add anything new to my repertoire! So, I am not volunteering for the monthly postcards.

As the de facto helper with membership, I will do what I can as my time permits in whatever old fashioned way I can, if others smarter than I have not done it already.

Thank you again for all your efforts.

Regards,

Marcy

Dear Rob;

Okie Dokie.

As soon as I have completed the last batch I'll email the excel file to you with the more or less current addresses of the net previous LPCA SF members. I will have the net list to you before the postal change on May 11 from $.27 postcards to $.28 postcards to save a couple bucks.

Ron Getty - SF Libertarian
Hostis res Publica
Morte ai Tiranni
Dum Spiro, Pugno