Refuse To Fall for Republican Tricks

LPSF,

For a while, during the election campaign process, I was an undecided voter.
I had a tough time choosing between voting for Michael Badnarik, or purposely
not voting at all. In the end, I voted for Michael Badnarik to show my support
for the Libertarian Party and to encourage future Libertarian candidates.

If I had to choose between the lesser of the two evils -- President Bush and
Senator Kerry -- I would have chosen to not vote at all. Having said that, I
prefer President Bush to Senator Kerry. Here's why.

During the campaign, President Bush promised another tax cut and Senator
Kerry promised a targeted tax credit. Though I am nowhere near being part of the
"wealthy one percent," I seriously doubt I would have qualified for Senator
Kerry's targeted tax credit, and, if I had qualified, I would have considered his
tax credit a worthless monetary insult. With a tax credit I can only do what
our nanny state allows; tax credits are a reinvestment in failed government
programs and the bureaucrats that tout them. If President Bush's promised tax
cut becomes reality, I can do almost anything I want with the increased amount
of money -- my money -- that I will be allowed to keep.

I understand the negative economic consequences of President Bush's
destructive deficit spending. I am also aware of other things he has done and what he
proposes to do; I am not pleased with President Bush. However, with the
exception of Rep. Ron Paul, I do not see any evidence that either major party has any
intentions to reduce government debt and government spending. Nor do I see
any evidence that either major party has any intentions to reduce the size and
scope of our government at home and abroad. With President Bush's previous tax
cut, and, if his promised tax cut becomes reality, I will be in better
position to engage in voluntary exchange to take possession of gold and silver that
will help me protect myself during the economic collapse that will hit America
if our government does not change the course that it's been on for a long,
long time.

Sincerely,

Don

Dear Don;

Before you make the plunge on gold and silver read this article from www.Lewrockwell.com. It addresses why George Soros spent so much of his money to try to defeat Bush. And in includes a little insight on what really matters as far as assets are concerned.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/reese/reese130.html

Ron Getty
SF Libertarian

defliberty@... wrote:
LPSF,

For a while, during the election campaign process, I was an undecided voter. I had a tough time choosing between voting for Michael Badnarik, or purposely not voting at all. In the end, I voted for Michael Badnarik to show my support for the Libertarian Party and to encourage future Libertarian candidates.

If I had to choose between the lesser of the two evils -- President Bush and Senator Kerry -- I would have chosen to not vote at all. Having said that, I prefer President Bush to Senator Kerry. Here's why.

During the campaign, President Bush promised another tax cut and Senator Kerry promised a targeted tax credit. Though I am nowhere near being part of the "wealthy one percent," I seriously doubt I would have qualified for Senator Kerry's targeted tax credit, and, if I had qualified, I would have considered his tax credit a worthless monetary insult. With a tax credit I can only do what our nanny state allows; tax credits are a reinvestment in failed government programs and the bureaucrats that tout them. If President Bush's promised tax cut becomes reality, I can do almost anything I want with the increased amount of money -- my money -- that I will be allowed to keep.

I understand the negative economic consequences of President Bush's destructive deficit spending. I am also aware of other things he has done and what he proposes to do; I am not pleased with President Bush. However, with the exception of Rep. Ron Paul, I do not see any evidence that either major party has any intentions to reduce government debt and government spending. Nor do I see any evidence that either major party has any intentions to reduce the size and scope of our government at home and abroad. With President Bush's previous tax cut, and, if his promised tax cut becomes reality, I will be in better position to engage in voluntary exchange to take possession of gold and silver that will help me protect myself during the economic collapse that will hit America if our government does not change the course that it's been on for a long, long time.

Sincerely,

Don

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT