RE: [lpsf-discuss] Structure In The Pursuit of Strategy

Thanks Marcy,

I'm glad you brought that up. Actually I'm asking for volunteers to commit to working a couple of hours every Saturday for the rest of the campaign in different neighborhoods. We would show up with the banner and flyers, talk to the neighbors, knock on some doors etc....

Who is willing to every Saturday until Nov 4th? If not every Saturday, let me know when you are available so we can plan.

I look forward to hearing from you. And thank you so very much for your support.

By the way, I'm sending out pictures of the window sign and asking people to tell me how many they want so I can get the order in. We want to get them out in September and cover the city. I may even be able to afford some distribution on the streets. It's not too expensive if we aren't doing too many.

Best

Mike

Mike Denny wrote:

I look forward to hearing from you. And thank you so very much for your support.

By the way, I'm sending out pictures of the window sign and asking people to tell me how many they want so I can get the order in. We want to get them out in September and cover the city. I may even be able to afford some distribution on the streets. It's not too expensive if we aren't doing too many.

I could use 2 of those signs (either side of the bay window). -Mike

If they're small, I'd like two. If large(like the last one), I only have one window large enough and would like one.

Cheers,
Steve
OSX freeware and shareware: http://www.dekorte.com/downloads.html