RE: [lpsf-discuss] Re: [BAP2] What Polio Vaccine Injury Looks Like, Decades Later

Thank you Leslie….on a more topical issue, the CA-SB276 Vaccination bill, it is because the vaccine industry has been completely wrong about vaccines and measles immunity. It would be better if we just let kids have the measles and be permanently immune than what the vaccine industry promised and has given us. Now we have a whole generation or two of vulnerable adults. As for me, I kissed Susy Haskell on the lips at a measles party in my neighborhood and got them as God intended. Well maybe not by kissing a girl. Now I’m permanently immune to measles but not to women. Smile

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-true-purpose-of-ca-sb276/

The use of government force is again, inappropriate. And the granting of so much power to a self-interested industry with a “cover your ass” policy, is a HUGE mistake. It might now take a couple of generations for people to realize that with measles, we just should have left nature to itself. Don’t count on the government and Vax industry to come to that conclusion on their own.

Freedom to individuals to make their own decisions.

Mike

Exactly.
Nina

Thank you Leslie….on a more topical issue, theCA-SB276 Vaccination bill, it is because the vaccine industry has been completely wrong about vaccines and measles immunity. It would be better if we just let kids have the measles and be permanently immune than what the vaccine industry promised and has given us. Now we have a whole generation or two of vulnerable adults. As for me, I kissed Susy Haskell on the lips at a measles party in my neighborhood and got them as God intended. Well maybe not by kissing a girl. Now I’m permanently immune to measles but not to women. Smile

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-true-purpose-of-ca-sb276/

The use of government force is again, inappropriate. And the granting of so much power to a self-interested industry with a “cover your ass” policy, is a HUGE mistake. It might now take a couple of generations for people to realize that with measles, we just should have left nature to itself. Don’t count on the government and Vax industry to come to that conclusion on their own.

Freedom to individuals to make their own decisions.

Mike

A couple of points:

1. You are NOT permanently immune to measles; you are only immune to the strain of measles that you got when you kissed Susy. Viruses like bacteria mutate over time. New strains emerge so not surprisingly people who were vaccinated years ago against a particular strain of virus might not be immune to new strains and require revaccination against the new strain. This is NOT a problem with vaccines; it is a consequence of natural evolution.

2. Measles is usually not a big deal for people between the ages of 15 and 65. It can a very big deal for the elderly and the very young and the unborn. Prior to vaccines many infants in utero got severe birth defects because their mother contracted measles while pregnant. This has largely been eliminated by requiring people to get vaccinated.

3. In general I do not approve of government forcing people to do something because it would it would be beneficial to them. The main object of vaccination is to keep those to whom measles is not a big deal from transmitting it to vulnerable people.

4. You seem to think that “natural” immunity is better than vaccine induced immunity. Do you have proof that?

Les