RE: [lpsf-activists] Request for presentation regarding San Francisco ballot measuress E Tax on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages and G Additional Transfer Tax on Residential G Property Sold Within 5 Years of Purchase

Can’t do beverage tax b/c I am still in Italy. Sorry.
Françoise

Subject: Re: [lpsf-activists] Fw: Request for presentation regarding San
Francisco ballot measuress E Tax on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages and G
Additional Transfer Tax on Residential G Property Sold Within 5 Years of
Purchase
<lpsf-activists@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, September 22, 2014 7:56 am
To: “lpsf-activists@yahoogroups.com” <lpsf-activists@yahoogroups.com>

Hi Aubrey

I am willing to commit to going and speaking on G or C (barring a piano falling on my head or similar event). But not to preparing as stand by (we all have schedules).

Marcy

Hi All. Does anyone else want to help present the LPSF side on Props E (beverage tax) and G (flipping apartment buildings)? Starchild has indicated he wants to speak regarding C (“Children’s” Fund) and other measures if they want our viewpoint, but he might not be able to make it, so better to have some back-ups, just to be on the safe side. Since the meeting appears to be on the short side, we could also go out for dinner afterwards in the area. Extra support for our presenters never hurts either.

Thanks!
Aubrey

September 20, 2014

Dear Chair Freedman,

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014, our club will host supporters and opponents of San Francisco ballot measures.

I am writing to invite the Libertarian Party of San Francisco to present its opposition to ballot measures E and G that appear on the San Francisco ballot for November 4, 2014
Our meeting will be begin promptly at 7:30 PM in the rear dining room of the Sausage Factory, 517 Castro Street, San Francisco.
We have invited supporters of these measures and with pro and con presentations and questions, the session should be no longer than 30 minutes.
We hope that a member of the Libertarian Party of San Francisco will be able to attend.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

If you have any questions about this meeting, please do not hesitate to contact me at sf@logcabin.org

Sincerely,

Fred Schein
President, Log Cabin Republicans of San Francisco

Posted by: francoise@thefieldingcompanies.com

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use

Hi Marcy. Thanks for volunteering to help out. You can have G. That's firm--no stand by status. I'll leave E and C for Starchild. I will be there also. See you tomorrow night. Watch out for falling pianos!
Thanks!Aubrey
P.S. Hi Francoise. Watch out for Falling Towers of Pisa!

Hi Aubrey,

See you tomorrow.

Marcy