RE: [lpsf-activists] Minutes of today's LPSF meeting [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from francoise@thefieldingcompanies.com included below]

Hi Aubrey:

I made the correction about El Reportero but left the CEfR membership at $26 since Leslie says it has gone up.

Marcy:

I think the Minutes can be posted now.

Thank you,
Françoise

Subject: Re: [lpsf-activists] Minutes of today’s LPSF meeting
From: “Aubrey Freedman aubreyyfreedman@gmail.com [lpsf-activists]”
<lpsf-activists@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, October 09, 2016 10:04 am
To: yahoogroups <lpsf-activists@yahoogroups.com>

Hi All. Thanks, Francoise–you must have earned your wings by now! I really do enjoy reading your minutes and thanks for all that extra info on the neighborhood newspapers. (I have a built-in bias against the Noe Valley Voice because of the hostility the Ron Paul folks encountered when tabling there 4 years ago, so I’ll pass on that one.) I only noticed 2 extremely minor changes I would make in the minutes: the CEfR membership is $25, and we always run the ads in the Golden Gate Xpress and the Guardsman, but only occasionally in El Reportero. Everything else is Super Excellent!

Thanks!
Aubrey

Attachment(s) from francoise@thefieldingcompanies.com | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)

Meeting of LPSF October 8 2016.docx

Posted by: francoise@thefieldingcompanies.com

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use

Hi Francoise. I did doublecheck the notices I have from CfER thinking that
I need to get new spectacles, but they do actually both say $25. However
what difference does it make since we're not renewing, plus CfER may have
dunned us an extra buck because we did not pay up. We'll leave it at $26,
thanks for changing the part about El Reportero, and once again thanks for
doing the minutes so quickly and efficiently!

Thanks!
Aubrey

Yeah, each Twitter account requires you to sign in for that specific account. I don't feel comfortable unilaterally setting rules for how the LPSF account is handled, i.e. who can post to it, what rules or guidelines for posting, etc. Let's put that on the agenda for our next meeting.

Love & Liberty,
                              ((( starchild )))

Thanks, Mike, that's very generous of you. I actually found the wine glass I thought I'd left in Aubrey's car, but I appreciate the offer. If you're looking to unload them, I don't know how big a stash the Alameda County LP has left, but if they keep doing these events they may need those extra glasses at some point!

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))