Publishing agendas in advance of meetings

Gale,

Government bodies in California are required under most circumstances to publicly post meeting agendas 10 days in advance:

"The Bagley-Keene act requires public bodies to provide 10 days notice for all meetings, both in writing and online. The notice must include contact information for someone who can provide more information for the meeting, as well as the time, date and location of the meeting. Both open meetings and executive sessions must be posted with a list of what will be discussed at the meetings..." ( http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/California_Open_Meeting_Act#Notice_requirements )

I think our practices in the Libertarian Party should be *at least* as transparent as those of the government we are trying to reform, don't you?

I don't know what email message you may be talking about, but I do not recall ever responding to any of your emails without including you in the distribution. My virtually invariable practice is that when I reply to someone's email, I send them the reply, and I can't think of any reason why I would not have done so in your case. I am very curious to see this alleged email. If a message of mine was addressed to you but I somehow accidentally failed to include you among the recipients, no one ever brought this to my attention.

Love & Liberty,
                                     ((( starchild )))