Political software

Hi All:
This is the political software I mentioned at the meeting that we might want to consider buying:
http://www.perrypoliticalsoftware.com/
Francoise

.,._
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

Yahoo! Groups
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: [Switch delivery to Daily Digest](mailto:lpsf-activists-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest) | [Switch format to Traditional](mailto:lpsf-activists-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional)
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Recent Activity

Visit Your Group

Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

,.,_

Hi All,

As the money handler in this group, of course I will vote NO to everything that costs money (well, not everything). In this case, I just want to make sure that you all, especially Rob and Ron who deal with the available database, can without qualification say that this software will do essential tasks that cannot be accomplished with the raw data provided by the DOE disk. You all know I am no expert in manipulating data, but with my almost non-existent expertise, I had no trouble filtering data I wanted from the DOE disk.

One observation, and please correct me if I am wrong, if the software we obtain for $95 is based on the current DOE disk ("$95 per campaign or committee"), then we would need to pay $95 at regular intervals as the data on the DOE database ages.

Marcy