Planning for Pride June 28/29, 2014 [1 Attachment]

Hi Aubrey and All,

Aubrey, I believe you said we have the basic literature for our booth at Pride 2014; not a lot, but the basic. Maybe we all could contribute some home made stuff to make the booth even more interesting. Attached is my contribution of a home made flyer. The basic wording comes from the Libertarian Party website, free stuff section (I would bet Starchild must have had something to do with the section on free downloadables that the grassroots with little money to spare can use!), and the picture is the one posted by Mike D. (I edited it to black and white for this flyer since I am not willing to pay $1 per page for color).

Another basic supply we need to come up with are buttons. Buttons are what bring the young folks to the booth. I will make some as I have time, using the clip art I used last year. If anyone has ready to print clip art they want used, please post. It would be great to have a couple of button making get togethers.

If anyone has any other booth ideas, please post or let Aubrey know.

Marcy

Hi Marcy! Thanks for the flyer and ideas. I was just putting together the agenda for this Saturday and Pride was on my mind. Homemade brochures and literature will be a great help. We had one guy last year who studied our outreach literature very seriously (he gave it a decent rating afterwards). We must keep our booth fresh and interesting since some of the people come back year after year, and they don't want to see just the same old stuff they saw last year. I'm in for button-making parties between now and Pride, and I promise not to break the machine or ruin any buttons!

Thanks!
Aubrey

Hi Marcy,

You write:

(I would bet Starchild must have had something to do with the section on free downloadables that the grassroots with little money to spare can use!)

Well, not directly I didn't, but it's possible I've had some indirect effect by blowing the horn for such things!

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))