People of Lakota Launch Private Bank for Only Silver and Gold Currencies

Dear UCSF Mike;

You stated in part:

I see an interesting situation developing, with so many people opposed, for example, to all the bail-outs, and simultaneously perceiving that the politicians are ignoring them and continuing to favor the already rich and powerful. There are seeds of antigovernment sentiment that I haven't seen in 35 years

I do believe those seeds are starting to fall on fertile soil - as witness the Big Three hat in hand bail out request where for the meantime Congress is bailing out on the bail out. What's really behind all of that? I'm still waiting for the other shoe to fall. The behind the scenes machinations going on must be horrific - sort of like watching sausage being made. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Of course we'll always have capitalisitic cronyism where Congress is concerned to help ease the pain of reduced golden parachutes while turning taxpayers into tax paupers.

A far as the Big Three are concerned along with the UAW there is an old saying that applies to them: You made your bed now go lie in it.

Let them file for bankruptcy or as some wit on Lew Rockwell wrote let Warren Buffet take them over. Even after the take over he'll still have some $50 billion lying around.

Ron Getty - SF Libertarian
Hostis res Publica
Morte ai Tiranni
Dum Spiro, Pugno