Password reset request

Date: March 17, 2012 11:47:11 AM PDT
To: chair@lpsf.org
Subject: Password reset request

Dear Marcy Berry,

You have requested a lookup of your Customer area login details.

Your username is: lpsf

For security reasons, we will not send you your current password, but ask you to reset it with a new one. Please follow the link to change your Customer Area password:
https://www.siteground.com/pass_lookup.htm?hash=3b76d6dfc93a38a3f3009f10e69d6cbe

After you reset the password, you will be able to log in your Customer area with your username and new password.

The password reset link will be active only within the next 24 hours. If you want to reset the password after this period please restart the process from:
https://www.siteground.com/pass_lookup.htm

If you have not initiated the procedure, please ignore and delete this message.

Best Regards,
The SiteGround Team

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

Yahoo! Groups
Switch to: [Text-Only](mailto:lpsf-activists-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional), [Daily Digest](mailto:lpsf-activists-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest) • UnsubscribeTerms of Use

Hi Phil,

I would not have posted this stuff on the Yahoo list, but since it is here: The website settings need to be redone, to remove my name and replace it with Aubrey's, to change the LPSF billing card from mine (gone, I no longer have one) to Aubrey's. As I understand it Marc is working on this.

Marcy

Aubry has demonstrated an ample ability and talent to lead the LPSF. Therefore, I asked him to accept my resignation as chair. He expressed willingness to do same in accordance with whatever procedures are appropriate, and whatever votes are necessary.

I look forward to all the accomplishments Aubry can lead us to take on. I hope to participate fully as a member.
We have abright future in advancing liberty.

Phil