OT: KQED and CAAM Educator Brunch, Saturday, March 15th (SF)

Somehow I got on this email list as an "educator" from a KQED film screening event I attended a while back. Well, that's OK, if government-certified folks can push their agendas in the classroom and be considered educators, then I don't see why I shouldn't use the title when I'm helping to educate people about the pro-freedom message, which is actually based on reality and will help people, unlike some of those other agendas. But I digress...

Anyway, the email below invited me to forward this to my colleagues, so I am. It's a free brunch and could be an interesting opportunity to meet and network with folks, if anyone would like to attend. Please note they request RSVPs by March 12. I have no idea what the film is about.

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild )))

P.S. - The "OT" in the subject line is for "off topic," an abbreviation we've started using on the cannabis community list for stuff that's not cannabis-related. The "SF" is primarily for people on the Bay Area liberty list, but also anyone else who lives outside SF, to let them know the event is in The City.