Obama Lies On Tv About Hillary's Private Emails

Network Email

Obama Lies On Tv About Hillary's Private Emails

by Geoffrey Grider |

President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.
President Obama said he only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview.CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama. "The same time everybody else learned it through news reports," the president told Plante.
But FBI emails released late Friday shows the president statement to be untrue
The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.The 189 pages the bureau released includes interviews with some of Clinton’s closest aides, such as Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills; senior State Department officials; and even Marcel Lazar, better known as the Romanian hacker “Guccifer.”In an April 5, 2016 interview with the FBI, Abedin was shown an email exchange between Clinton and Obama, but the longtime Clinton aide did not recognize the name of the sender.
"Once informed that the sender's name is believed to be pseudonym used by the president, Abedin exclaimed: 'How is this not classified?'" the report says. "Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president's use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email."
The State Department has refused to make public that and other emails Clinton exchanged with Obama. Lawyers have cited the "presidential communications privilege," a variation of executive privilege, in order to withhold the messages under the Freedom of Information Act.The report doesn't provide more details on the contents of that particular email exchange, but says it took place on June 28, 2012, and had the subject line: "Re: Congratulations." It may refer to the Supreme Court's ruling that day upholding a key portion of the Obamacare law.Geoffrey Grider | September 23, 2016 URL: http://wp.me/p1kFP6-c2G
Obama Used Fake Name To Send Stripped Classified Docs To Clinton Unsecured Server

by Rick Wells |

Rick Wells | September 24, 2016 at 2:21 pm | URL: http://wp.me/p4yNKg-98XWe don’t need any more evidence of the fact that not a single world that comes out of the sewer positioned just below the upturned nose of Hussein Obama can be believed. We’re getting it anyway. Included in the second batch of investigative documents released by the FBI on Friday was information that Obama was disguising his communications with Hillary Clinton. He was using a pseudonym, a false identity in emails in order to not reveal who he was.What was Obama trying to hide? The fact that he was communicating on what he knew to be an illegal server, for one thing. The fact that was communicating classified information on that unsecured server was another. He was corresponding on Clinton’s personal email account, sending classified documents outside of the government protections and security. He was violating the espionage laws, the same laws Comey chose not to prosecute Clinton under for a lack of discernible intent. Does changing one’s name provide the director with that missing discernment in the case of Obama?According to a report in Politico, “In an April 5, 2016 interview with the FBI, Abedin was shown an email exchange between Clinton and Obama, but the longtime Clinton aide did not recognize the name of the sender.‘Once informed that the sender’s name is believed to be pseudonym used by the president, Abedin exclaimed: ‘How is this not classified?'” the report says. ‘Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president’s use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email.'”Clearly, in that particular instance, at least, Abedin understood the concept of classified communications and that Hussein Obama was violating them. The date on that email was June 28, 2012, two and a half months before the Benghazi attacks that would later expose her illegal system took place.It’s no wonder that Obama lied about knowing of her illegal system when question by ABC News’ Bill Plante in March of 2015. He used the familiar untruthful safety valve that he only learned of it from media reports, just like all of the commoners.Once the lie factory is geared up and operational, it’s difficult to simply shut it down. Obama had a few more for Plante, all absurd. Obama said, “The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency,” which he followed up with, “I’m glad that Hillary’s instructed that those emails about official business need to be disclosed.”He also said, “Let me just say that Hillary Clinton is and has been an outstanding public servant. She was a great secretary of state for me.” It was under her leadership that the Middle East disrupted into mass chaos, Obama’s idea of great service. He added “I think that the fact that she is putting them forward will allow us to make sure that people have the information they need,” more of the blatant cover up which was already in full swing at that time.FBI: Obama Knew About Hillary’s Private Server and Used it himself — with an Alias

>

Claire Bernish | September 25, 2016 URL: http://www.dcclothesline.com/?p=64473FBI documents pertaining to the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server show not only did President Obama know about her use of the server, he used a pseudonym to communicate with her — and at least one of those email exchanges wound up on the controversial server.On Friday, the FBI released 189 pages of heavily-redacted notes from interviews with Clinton’s aides, State Department employees, and even the Romanian hacker Marcel Lazar, better known as ‘Guccifer.’ As Zero Hedge noted, much of the information has previously been made public, but — even with the agency’s pronounced use of white highlighter — there are some revealing details from the interviews.Particularly, the interview with one of Clinton’s closest aides, Huma Abedin.In the agency’s notes, Abedin explained that although she, herself, did not know the President’s email address, she believed the then-secretary of state did — and she also recounted that when Clinton “changed her primary email address they had to notify the White House so” her emails wouldn’t be rejected by Obama’s secure server.Abedin was then shown an email exchange between Clinton sent by someone whose name she did not recognize. Dated June 28, 2012, with the subject line “Re: Congratulations!” the FBI then told Abedin the name was believed to be a pseudonym used by the president. Shocked, before requesting she be provided with a personal copy, she exclaimed,“How is this not classified?”But Abedin, herself, had not exactly been prudent in her email communications. In her interview with the FBI, agents learned she may have forwarded most, if not all informationfrom her official State Department account to her Yahoo email account “if she needed to print an email or document” — because, apparently, it was “difficult” to print directly from her government account.Zero Hedge reports that “In light of the recent revelation that half a billion Yahoo user accounts have been hacked definitively as of 2014 — and perhaps sooner — a quick scan of the dark web might reveal countless state department emails floating around in the hacked cloud, some perhaps originated from the president himself.”“I want the public to see my email,” Hillary tweeted at the time. “I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible.”Despite her panicked BleachBit purge of thousands of emails, if what Zero Hedge posited is indeed true — that the Yahoo hack includes Abedin’s account — perhaps Clinton’s missing emails already have been found. Perhaps, ultimately, the public will see the presidential hopeful’s emails — despite the blatant hypocrisy of the claim she wanted them to be released.Additionally, this presents the president with a potential quandary. From the beginning, following the first revelation Clinton set up a private email server for all her communications, Obama has maintained he was unaware she had done so and learned about it, like everyone else, by watching the news.Asked by CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante in an interview in 2015, when he had learned of the Clinton server, Obama replied,“The same time everybody else learned it through news reports. “The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency, which is why my emails, the BlackBerry I carry around, all those records are available and archived. I’m glad that Hillary’s instructed that those emails about official business need to be disclosed.”But if Clinton had to alert the White House to her new email address — an address without the government-issued ‘.gov’ suffix the president said he knew — and Obama used a pseudonym when communicating with his secretary of state, his ignorance of the private server has been feigned all along.Courtesy of The Free Thought ProjectLaura J Alcorn Let's Invite More to our social network. Send these post to your email groups and friends. Like us on Facebook |

Visit America Conservative 2 Conservative at: http://americac2c.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network To control which emails you receive on America Conservative 2 Conservative, click here |