NorCal Fire Captain Says DEW the 'Only Plausible Explanation'

The Santa Rosa fires were not caused by "wildfires". They were caused by the same directed energy weapon that took down the Twin Towers on 911. More to follow. Watch the videos. You will not understand this by reading. Seeing is believing. I will also try to find and send to you all some cell phone videos taken during the event at night that clearly show laser beams shooting out of the sky down to the houses.

Nina

Thanks, Nina. I do hope folks keep asking questions to get to the bottom of what caused the fires. As always, assumptions fall into different categories, such as clean-power advocates immediately saying fires were caused by PG&E.

My own personal opinion is that the Agenda 21/Plan Bay Area/Priority Conservation Area/Transit Village people would probably have no need to engage in extreme measures. They are implementing their agenda very well by simply passing legislation labeled with all kinds of wonderful titles, and convincing voters to tax themselves to death to support what is in that legislation.

Marcy

If my prediction comes true, that people will not be "allowed" to rebuild, then suspect Agenda 21.
Nina
Don’t threaten or initiate force, or ask politicians to do it for you.

Good point. I was just thinking that myself. But remember difference between opportunity and cause.

Marcy

The idea that the NorCal fires (all of them??) were caused by a directed energy weapon sounds really farfetched and personally I don't believe it for a minute. The damage was too indiscriminate.

And the World Trade Center?? We all saw the video of the planes hitting the buildings. There may or may not have also been explosives planted, but an energy weapon??

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))

The beam coming down from the sky in the photo is presumably a spotlight or laser being aimed from an aircraft or helicopter by people in the sky trying to see what's going on or indicate a particular spot on the ground to other aerial observers.

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

Starchild,
Did you watch the video? Pprobably not because they took it down. I did. And it showed beams of light filmed by different people from different vantage points and different phones. The beam was smooth and straight (unlike lightning) and blue (unlike spotlights) and super quick, milliseconds (unlike a spotlight). Why would someone flash a spotlight for just a split second. If you had seen the video you would not think "spotlight".
Nina

No, you're correct I didn't watch the video, Nina. Spotlights can come in different colors – all it takes is a colored filter over the light source. Why flash a light for a split second? Possibly because once they looked they could tell that was not the spot they wanted to highlight and switched the beam to a different location. I don't know. But it's a hell of a leap to assume energy weapons. Does the video show these beams starting fires or doing damage, consistent with such a theory?

As I recall, you live out of the area – you may not be aware that Santa Rosa isn't the boondocks, it's a fairly major city. Fifth biggest in the Bay Area after San Jose, SF, Oakland and Fremont, about 175,000 people (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Rosa,_California). Areas destroyed included many suburban neighborhoods. It doesn't look to me like a plot to get people out of low-density areas in order to reconvert them to wilderness. As I said, too indiscriminate. Too much collateral damage.

Fires can apparently exhibit "weird" behavior that will naturally look suspicious to those unfamiliar with how they behave. Here is one reader comment from a site with speculation about energy weapons (https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/california-fires-and-directed-energy/):

"I’m not a firefighter but over my life I’ve heard fire called the “animal” and the “dragon” because fire takes on a personality as if it’s alive. So I discussed the CA fire weirdness with someone who has experienced electrical fires on board ship. He told me he’s seen a fire burn so hot that it melted huge holes in inch-thick bulkheads while chairs in it’s path were smoked but untouched. He noted that once a fire begins to burn with extreme heat, such as in the CA circumstances, it will seek more of the same material to feed itself while going around softer, easily burnable goods like trees and grass that present no fuel for it’s intensity such as in the CA fire. In fact, fire will jump over these softer items seeking to maintain and increase it’s temperature (energy) at all costs. It will seek out concrete and metal which we would assume would stop the fire but instead it will burn them to ashes. Electrical lines, which were identified as the culprit in starting the CA fire, experience energy surges. When one of these spikes is massive enough that energy seeks to rebalance itself by emerging from the lines. A surge of enormous magnitude will run down the line until it finds a weakness where the insulation is worn or non-existent–poorly maintained. There it will jump off the line. If the energy spike is big enough it will continue down the line until it encounters another weakness and so on. As well, in the case of electrical lines, it all happens almost instantaneously."

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

I lived in the Santa Rosa area for about ten years.

Nina

Nina

Ah! Thanks for the correction Nina, sorry if you've mentioned it before and I'd forgotten.

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))