NEWSLETTER - WHERE'S THE NEWSLETTER?

Dear Starchild;

Other than posting on the LPSF.org website was the newsletter mailed out? As of yesterday I have not received a mailed copy if they were mailed out. If they were mailed out which mailing list did you use? I am a currently an annual paid member of both LPSF and California State with separate checks paid to each of them. I have received California state newsletters but not LPSF.org newsletter. This has been a problem in the past as well.

Ron Getty
SF Libertarian

Ron,

Yes, the newsletters were mailed out -- I received an email confirming this on Sept. 13 (see below). I used the list I had which was dated April of this year -- Bryce told me this list appeared to be as up to date as the one he has. I will check the list to see whether you are on it, and if so, how your address is listed. I received a copy of the newsletter in the mail, and Marcy posted an email saying she'd received hers; I haven't heard from anyone else.

Love & Liberty,
        <<< starchild >>>

P.S. - You sent your query to both LPSF-activists and LPSF-discuss, so I have sent this response to both lists, but please try to limit future postings to one list or the other except for messages in the highest need of broad dissemination, so as to eliminate duplicate emails for the many people who subscribe to both lists.