Need for folding chairs

Hi All,

Our compatriots at Golden Gate Liberty rEVOLution (fka Ron Paul Meetup Group) are in need of folding chairs for an upcoming event (more on that later). Anyone have some? If not, anyone can suggest to Dan The Man where to rent or purchase some without breaking the bank? (P.S. I pledge $50 to purchase some folding chairs that can be used not only for the event but for the monthly GGLR meetings which many of us attend).

Marcy

I believe that the Women's Building on 18th Street has a lot of folding chairs; I could ask them about borrowing some. Another bet might be the GLBTQ Community Center on Market Street. When and where is the event?

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))

Thanks so much, Starchild. Dan The Man has been copied on this. Hope this helps him. I did not ask Dan about the details, figuring if he wanted me to know, he would have told me.

Marcy

Hi Starchild,
                     It's for our meeting on Monday. We've moved into the Yoga room for our meetings now and would like to borrow some chairs for
Monday evening's meeting. Do you know anyone at those places you've suggested that could lend us some chairs to be brought back the same
night?

Dantheman ":^)~

Give me a call if you have a line for some chairs.
Dantheman":^)~
650-867-1854

Dan,

Just for our meeting? Dealing with that many folding chairs sounds like more trouble than it's worth. I've got another idea -- pillows! I've got probably 20 or so at my place; all that's needed would be you or anyone else with a car to come pick them up and transport them. If I put them in two or three large trash bags they'll be easy to carry. Perhaps others can bring a few their own pillows, spreads, etc., to augment. Yoga mats would be cool -- you said we'll be in the Yoga room, after all... If we do some yoga during our meetings, it will help all of us get in better shape. :slight_smile:

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

Give me a call.
650-867-1854
I'm up ":^)~

By the way I have a case of wine glasses with the LP Liberty logo on them. I bought them when Terry Floyd and I organized the LPCA convention years ago. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll be happy to donate.

Mike

Thanks, Mike, that's good of you. Pairs of those could make nice items for a fundraiser or something. I've got a few at home myself -- the Alameda County LP gives them away every year at the Wine & Liberty event, and apparently haven't run out yet. Must've been quite a large number that were originally purchased!

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))