Need a San Francisco Driver for Yes on Prop 6 this week.

Subject: | Need a San Fransisco Diver for Yes on Prop 6 this week. |
Date: | Tue, 28 Aug 2018 18:28:35 +0000 (UTC) |
To: | Deborah Gamble <deborah_gamble@yahoo.com> |

Hello San Fransisco Yes on Prop 6 Team, Please let me know ASAP if this is something you can do.
  We are looking for a driver who can pick up a lawn sign from the San Mateo COP or Focus Grow Bookkeeping and deliver it about 20 minutes away to a residence in Daly City.
  This supporter is in a wheelchair and is unable to get to a distribution center to pick up his signs.
  For the delivery - you can simply stake both lawns signs on the lawn - per the owner's request.
  As a thank you for your help, you can pick up an extra lawn sign for yourself and a few gas pump stickers!! Just print this email out when you pick up the items.
  ITEMS TO PICK UP: 1 lawn sign for Daly City, 1 lawn sign for yourself, 10 gas pump stickers for yourself.
  North PICK-UP OPTION 1: San Mateo County GOP HQ 875 Mahler Rd - Suite #250 Burlingame, CA 94010 (Call to coordinate pickup) (650) 931-4596
   South PICK-UP OPTION 2:
  Focus Grow Bookeeping 323 Geary St. San Fransisco, CA 94102 Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm
  DELIVERY ADDRESS: 711 87th St Daly City, 94015

Thanks for Making a Difference!
   Deborah Gamble Volunteer Coordinator https://gastaxrepeal.org/ deborah_gamble@...

Hi Harland. I'll take care of this, as I work down the peninsula in
Burlingame, so Part 1 of the request is very convenient for me. I'll call
the San Mateo GOP today and coordinate with them. Happy to help out--the
higher gas taxes and fees have got to go!

Thanks!
Aubrey