My Crime Cameras Letter Gets Published by the Examiner

Dear Everyone;

The other day the Examiner printed a column about how "crime cameras" stopped crime. I sent in a letter about how to stop crime by placing additional cameras and the Examiner Editors agreed with my letter and published it today as the lead Letter to Editor printed.

Supervise the supervisors

Dear Letters;

Your article on crime cameras [" Western Addition corner safer with surveillance, Oct. 12 "] reported how crimes dropped where the cameras were in place. I propose Mayor Gavin Newsom expand the program to include "crime cameras" in the Board of Supervisors chambers. The crimes they commit against The City are reprehensible and need to be cut drastically.

Witness the latest from the supervisors' chambers - a ballot measure requiring property owners to get approval before cutting a tree on their property, and Supervisor Fiona Ma wants to ban smoking at bus stops.

I will put up some of my own money to help pay the costs of installing these cameras in the board chambers to combat the crimes the supervisors commit against the citizens of The City.

Ron Getty
THE CITY

Ron Getty - SF Libertarian

IRS tax problems? Need liens-levies-garnishments lifted? Unfiled tax returns? Need a monthly installment plan? Do you qualify for the pennies on the dollar Offer In Compromise program? Payroll tax problems? Incorporate as a Sub Chapter S corporation to protect your personal assets.

TaxCenters,Inc.has tax professionals with 25 years experience to help you fight the IRS. Services provided nationally for major and minor IRS tax problems. Call Ron: Ask for a free consultation: 877 - 408 - 2937 Ext. 233 e-mail: rgetty@...

Visit our web site at: www.taxcenters.net

Ron,

Cute, and congratulations on getting published, but actually there already *are* cameras in the Board of Supervisors chambers. You would have done better to ask that the cameras be placed in their private offices. Having them hooked up to polygraph machines all the time (you know, on kind of a portable cart, like they use with IV machines at hospitals) might not be bad either, except they would probably soon figure out how to speak so as to avoid setting them off -- just as they have already learned how to speak without often setting off the "lie detectors" in the public and the media.

Yours in liberty,
        <<< Starchild >>>

Dear Everyone;

The other day the Examiner printed a column about how "crime cameras" stopped crime. I sent in a letter about how to stop crime by placing additional cameras and the Examiner Editors agreed with my letter and published it today as the lead Letter to Editor printed.

Supervise the supervisors

Dear Letters;

Your article on crime cameras \[&quot; Western Addition corner safer with surveillance, Oct\. 12 &quot;\] reported how crimes dropped where the cameras were in place\. I propose Mayor Gavin Newsom expand the program to include &quot;crime cameras&quot; in the Board of Supervisors chambers\. The crimes they commit against The City are reprehensible and need to be cut drastically\.

Witness the latest from the supervisors' chambers - a ballot measure requiring property owners to get approval before cutting a tree on their property, and Supervisor Fiona Ma wants to ban smoking at bus stops.

I will put up some of my own money to help pay the costs of installing these cameras in the board chambers to combat the crimes the supervisors commit against the citizens of The City.

Ron Getty
THE CITY

Ron Getty - SF Libertarian

IRS tax problems? Need liens-levies-garnishments lifted? Unfiled tax returns? Need a monthly installment plan? Do you qualify for the pennies on the dollar Offer In Compromise program? Payroll tax problems? Incorporate as a Sub Chapter S corporation to protect your personal assets.
TaxCenters,Inc.has tax professionals with 25 years experience to help you fight the IRS. Services provided nationally for major and minor IRS tax problems. Call Ron: Ask for a free consultation: 877 - 408 - 2937 Ext. 233 e-mail: rgetty@...

Visit our web site at: www.taxcenters.net

SPONSORED LINKS

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

+ Visit your group "lpsf-discuss" on the web.

+ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
lpsf-discuss-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

+ Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<image.tiff>

Dear Starchild;

While politicians have learned how not to set off "lie detectors" they can't stop peoples BS meters from detecting when they are really BSing the public. This means whenever a politician opens their mouth to say anything peoples BS meters immediately hit - yes!

On the occasions when I have met leading politicians and asked carefully crafted questions designed to elicit some type of spontaneous response I could see the politicians struggling to find an answer located on their brain tape memory machines which they had been carefully pre-programmed to respond to by their handlers.

Ah yes politics and politicians. Can't live with them and would like to find out what it likes to live without them.

To paraphrase Shakespeare Henry VI, part 2. The first thing we do, let's kill all the politicians....

Then let the Revolution begin: Viva las Nacionales Revoluciones Estado Unidos.

Ron Getty
SF Libertarian

Starchild <sfdreamer@...> wrote:
Ron,

Cute, and congratulations on getting published, but actually there
already *are* cameras in the Board of Supervisors chambers. You would
have done better to ask that the cameras be placed in their private
offices. Having them hooked up to polygraph machines all the time (you
know, on kind of a portable cart, like they use with IV machines at
hospitals) might not be bad either, except they would probably soon
figure out how to speak so as to avoid setting them off -- just as they
have already learned how to speak without often setting off the "lie