More Visible Proof Oswald Didn't Do It

http://lewrockwell.com/orig11/cinque9.1.1.html

by Ralph Cinque<mailto:doctorcinque@…>

Recently by Ralph Cinque: Visible Proof That Oswald Was Innocent<http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig11/cinque8.1.1.html>

[http://s7.addthis.com/static/btn/lg-share-en.gif]<http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php>

[http://lewrockwell.com/orig11/Doorman1.jpg] [http://lewrockwell.com/orig11/Oswald-resized2.jpg]

Look at these two pictures. Similar shirts, aren't they? Look at the fit. Look at the layout. Look at the form. The government and mainstream media want you to believe that Billy Lovelady just happened to show up at work that day dressed like Lee Oswald.

I have been getting a lot of traffic at my Visible Proof video on youtube, with over 13,000 hits But, it's only the beginning. We have an opportunity here to take down the most vicious lie ever perpetrated on the American people. And let me tell you how they did it.

First, realize that it's widely known among JFK researchers that the Zapruder film was altered. They removed frames in order to hide the slowing of the vehicle - among other things. Well, if they could alter the Zapruder film, don't you think they could alter a picture of Lee Oswald to make him look like Billy Lovelady?

Consider where the blow-up of the Doorway Man came from. It came from the mainstream media. I don't know which outlet it was. I presume it was whichever outlet owned the Altgens photo. But, you can be sure it was an outlet that was committed to the lone gunman theory and to the Warren Report. So, there was no way they were going to release something that exonerated Oswald. So what did they do?

They doctored the hairline to make it look more like Lovelady's. They touched up the pattern of the shirt to give it more contrast, more lines, and more checkering, like Lovelady's. And, these things were very easy for them to do. They did everything they could to convert Oswald to Lovelady. But, one thing they could not do was alter the basic form and fit of that shirt. And the fact that the basic form and fit of that shirt is a dead ringer for Oswald makes it the smoking gun.

So, let's compare the two shirts you see above. First notice that they are both large on the wearers. Doorway Man is swimming in his, but Oswald has an equal amount of excess capacity. He is pressing his hands to his abdomen which is holding his shirt in. Nevertheless, you can still see that it's big on him, just like Doorway Man's. Recall that Lovelady's shirt looked tight on him, with no excess capacity. Look:

[http://lewrockwell.com/orig11/cinque7-c.jpg]

It's unfortunate for the perpetrators that Oswald wore such an unusual shirt that day - one with lapels. How often do you see a shirt with lapels? Jackets, yes. Coats, yes. But, shirts?

But, notice that Oswald and Doorway Man are in reverse of each other in one respect.

On Oswald, his left lapel (hence, the one on your right) displays prominently while the right one (on your left) is tucked under, folded under, such that it doesn't show at all. On Doorway Man, it is the exact opposite.

Notice that both of them are wearing a v-necked t-shirt. V-necks have never been as popular with men as round-necks. And most men wear one or the other exclusively. I have worn round-necks exclusively my whole life. Just never been a v-neck man. Here's a picture of Lovelady taken by the FBI shortly after the assassination. Notice his t-shirt.

[http://lewrockwell.com/orig11/3-oswald.gif]

Notice that it's a round-neck t-shirt. If he was wearing a round-neck shortly after the assassination, don't you think it's likely that he was wearing a round-neck on the day of the assassination, unlike Oswald and Doorway Man?

[http://lewrockwell.com/orig11/lovelady_shirt.jpg]

And look at this one. It's a picture that was taken after the assassination precisely to duplicate the look of the Doorway Man. He's wearing the plaid shirt; he has it unbuttoned; and the white t-shirt is showing. Very cool. But look: he's wearing a round-neck t-shirt yet again! This guy doesn't own anything but round-neck t-shirts. It didn't even occur to him - or anyone else - that maybe they should pick up a pack of v-necks. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. You hate to see that.

Now back to the top photo, you will notice that the buttoning arrangement is exactly the same on both Oswald and Doorway Man. What were the chances that Oswald and Lovelady would be personally arranged and assembled in the exact same fashion?

This next thing may be difficult to see, but I want you to notice that it's a large cuff on the shirt of Oswald. It's long, it's thick, and it's prominent. You may need a magnifying glass to see it. However, you will not need a magnifying glass to see Doorway Man's cuff and how big and prominent it is. Now return to the composite photo of Lovelady and Doorman and you will see that there is nothing particularly large and prominent about Lovelady's cuffs. And there are certainly no lapels on his shirt.

Finally, I want you to notice the fine grain of Oswald's shirt. That isn't a solid material. Compare it to the dense coats of the men around him. It's a finely woven tweed shirt. Now look at Doorway Man. Ignore the white lines and blotches. Assume that they were added. Look in-between at the fine grain. Pick a dark spot and study the grain. Take out your magnifying glass again. Compare it to Oswald's. You'll see that it's very similar.

I have other pictures of Oswald that I will compare to the Doorway Man in future videos which will be posted on youtube. But, I want to conclude this article by speaking generally about the mission that I am on.

First, I need to say something of a personal nature, which just might save my life. I want you to know that I am not depressed, I am not suicidal, I am a very safe driver, I am not the least bit reckless, and I have no personal enemies. So, if I disappear or show up dead, you know what it means.

Second, I want you to realize the potential that this has to neutralize McAdams, Holland, Bugliosi, Posner, Shermer, and all the other fakers and liars about the assassination. This is an insurmountable obstacle for them. The awareness that Doorway Man is wearing Oswald's shirt is something that they cannot deny, obfuscate, or rationalize.

So, we need to get the word out about this right away. Think of it like a MMA fight. We're in the octagon. Our opponent is staggering; he's hurt; he's scrambling; he's going down. So, we need to pounce, and pounce hard. We need to go for a knockout immediately.

So please help me by watching my videos on youtube and asking others to watch them. That will propel them higher in the rankings and generate even more traffic. With a little luck and a lot of effort, this thing can go viral.

In my previous article, I gave you the link to my first video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bcKgSUumAPc>. So this time I'll give you the link to my second one<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3pNrZsrucZ0>. Notice that the introduction to the video contains the link to the succeeding video. So, you have everything you need to progress through them. Thank you, and spread the word!

December 14, 2011

Ralph Cinque [send him mail<mailto:doctorcinque@…>] has worked as a chiropractor, nutritionist, and health spa operator. Visit his blog.<http://www.1to1vitamins.com/dr-cinques-blog.html>

Mike

(Attachment image001.gif is missing)

(Attachment image002.jpg is missing)

(Attachment image003.jpg is missing)

(Attachment image004.jpg is missing)

(Attachment image005.gif is missing)

(Attachment image006.jpg is missing)

Thanks, Mike. I had read about Lovelady, and about TSBD employees getting him and Oswald confused, but hadn't seen this close an analysis.

I highly recommend Judyth Vary Baker's Me and Lee
(http://www.amazon.com/Me-Lee-Came-Harvey-Oswald/dp/1936296373/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1) and Edward Haslam's Dr. Mary's Monkey
(http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Marys-Monkey-Cancer-Causing-Assassination/dp/0977795306/ref=pd_sim_b_1). The former is as gripping a love story, and the latter as gripping a murder mystery, as I've read.

(Attachment image001.gif is missing)

(Attachment image002.jpg is missing)

(Attachment image005.gif is missing)

(Attachment image006.jpg is missing)

After reading the piece, I'm still not sure exactly what the author is trying to say. Is he saying this guy Billy Lovelady is the one who really shot and killed JFK? If so, who was he, and what was the motive for framing Oswald? I'm not a JFK assassination buff, but I've never heard of the guy. And all the details about who was wearing what kind of shirt, and what the significance of that was, were completely lost on me. Quite possibly the information is meaningful and informative to those deeply familiar with the topic, but if this article was an attempt to communicate an exposé to the general public, I would rate it an abject failure.

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))

Oswald was a patsy. There was a massive conspiracy to assassinate JFK involving many people in government. Pinning the crime on Oswald was the goal and the official story. Showing him in the downstairs door when he was supposed to be upstairs pulling the trigger invalidates it. They said the guy in the door was Lovelady....but it was Oswald.

Mike

Ah, okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification, Mike. What you've written here is what the author failed to clearly communicate. I'm still not quite sure though whether it's being alleged that Lovelady was part of the conspiracy and dressed up to look like Oswald (why, unless this happened later to try to prove it was him and not Oswald in that photo of the guy in the doorway?), or just an innocent bystander.

Love & Liberty,
                                  ((( starchild )))

It appears he was a decoy...

Mike

The concept of an innocent Oswald is so ludicrous I suspect the CIA of spreading it. Oswald deserted the Marines and defected to the Soviet Union. Then, supposedly "bored", he managed to leave with a Russian wife. He got arrested for campaigning for Cuba, and finally attempted to assassinate a US Army general. The government is hiding something about Oswald all right: he did not act alone, just like a Congressional committee decided decades later.

Oswald probably worked for the Soviet Union. If so, our government let the Russians get away with assassinating our president. Isn't that 'secret' bad enough?

Harland Harrison

Oswald was involved in so many deceits that it's been hard to get a handle on him. Judyth Vary Baker's book that I recommended earlier is probably as close a look as we'll get of the man. Skeptics of the official account have put much weight, for example, on Marine records showing Oswald was a very poor shot. But she saw him shoot very well; he told her he had faked bad in the Marine test so the Soviets wouldn't suspect him of being a sniper. He was anti-Castro, and was involved in a plot to kill Castro; but in order to be allowed into Cuba, he had to appear to be pro-Castro. So he joined groups and attended demonstrations on both sides, requiring some fancy footwork. Baker portrays him as a strong Kennedy supporter.

He's not saying Oswald was innocent....just that he didn't pull the trigger.

Mike

Hi Harland,
I agree that Oswald is hardly the innocent bystander who somehow got
sucked into the JFK Conspiracy.
<< Oswald deserted the Marines and defected to the Soviet Union. Then,
supposedly "bored", he managed to leave with a Russian wife.>>
Did you ever wonder:
1. When Oswald returned to the U.S., somehow he wasn't arrested at the
airport and taken to some undisclosed room for intensive debriefing.
Why?
2. Somehow the Marines never courtmartialed him for desertion and,
possibly treason. Why?
3. He lived in the Soviet Union for a couple of years. He presumably
spoke fluent Russian, almost like a native. He was a below average
student, yet he learned to speak Russian. And to be able to speak like a
native, you'd need special tutors. Who helped him learn Russian and who
were his tutors?
4. Oswald was never charged with assassinating the President. Why?
5. How was Oswald connected with the assassination when he was arrested
at the theater?
6. Oswald's daughter is, as far as I know, still alive. Whatever
happened to her, and to Oswald's Russian wife, for that matter?
7. As for those photos, if Oswald was wearing a suit jacket, why did it
look like he tucked it in? Do you tuck in your jackets?

No, Oswald is not innocent and he had not acted alone. Jesse Ventura
made a good and entertaining case about the JFK conspiracy in his book,
Americn Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the
Government Tells Us. Jesse added to the conspiracy lore when he posited
that Oswald had a look-alike who might had been the actual trigger man.
Will we ever get to the bottom of this conspiracy? Who knows? Certainly
going to Eric Holder for help is futile. Maybe in the near future, an
obscure figure, near his death bed, will put everything out in the open.
I'm surprised this wasn't ever done, since the book and movie deals
would be worth a fortune to whoever exposes the conspiracy. (This is
also true for the 9/11 conspiracy. There should be hundreds, if not
thousands, involved with the supposed 9/11 conspiracy. Yet, no one has
cashed in on their "inside" knowledge. Why?)
Thank you for your attention.
Alton

--- In lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Harland Harrison <harlandh5@...>
wrote:

The concept of an innocent Oswald is so ludicrous I suspect the CIA of

spreading it. Oswald deserted the Marines and defected to the Soviet
Union. Then, supposedly "bored", he managed to leave with a Russian
wife. He got arrested for campaigning for Cuba, and finally attempted to
assassinate a US Army general. The government is hiding something about
Oswald all right: he did not act alone, just like a Congressional
committee decided decades later.

Oswald probably worked for the Soviet Union. If so, our government

let the Russians get away with assassinating our president. Isn't that
'secret' bad enough?

Harland Harrison

> From: Michael Denny mike@...
> Subject: RE: [lpsf-discuss] Re: More Visible Proof Oswald Didn't Do

It

> To: "lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com" lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Thursday, December 15, 2011, 3:13 PM
> It appears he was a decoy…
>
> Mike
>
>
> From: lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:lpsf-discuss@…m]
> On Behalf Of Starchild
> Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:25 PM
> To: lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [lpsf-discuss] Re: More Visible Proof Oswald
> Didn't Do It
>
> Ah, okay, that makes sense. Thanks for
> the clarification, Mike. What
> you've written here is what the author failed to clearly
> communicate.
> I'm still not quite sure though whether it's being alleged
> that
> Lovelady was part of the conspiracy and dressed up to look
> like Oswald
> (why, unless this happened later to try to prove it was him
> and not
> Oswald in that photo of the guy in the doorway?), or just
> an innocent
> bystander.
>
> Love & Liberty,
>
>
> ((( starchild )))
>
>
> > Oswald was a patsy. There was a massive conspiracy to
> assassinate
> > JFK involving many people in government. Pinning the
> crime on Oswald
> > was the goal and the official story. Showing him in
> the downstairs
> > door when he was supposed to be upstairs pulling the
> trigger
> > invalidates it. They said the guy in the door was
> Lovelady…but it
> > was Oswald.
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > From: lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com
>
> > ] On Behalf Of Starchild
> > Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 1:36 PM
> > To: lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [lpsf-discuss] Re: More Visible Proof Oswald
> Didn't Do It
> >
> > After reading the piece, I'm still not sure exactly
> what the author
> > is trying to say. Is he saying this guy Billy Lovelady
> is the one who
> > really shot and killed JFK? If so, who was he, and
> what was the motive
> > for framing Oswald? I'm not a JFK assassination buff,
> but I've never
> > heard of the guy. And all the details about who was
> wearing what kind
> > of shirt, and what the significance of that was, were
> completely lost
> > on me. Quite possibly the information is meaningful
> and informative to
> > those deeply familiar with the topic, but if this
> article was an
> > attempt to communicate an exposé to the general
> public, I would rate
> > it an abject failure.
> >
> > Love & Liberty,
> > ((( starchild )))
> >
> >
> > > Thanks, Mike. I had read about Lovelady, and
> about TSBD employees
> > > getting him and Oswald confused, but hadn't seen
> this close an
> > > analysis.
> > >
> > >
> > > I highly recommend Judyth Vary Baker's Me and
> Lee
> > >
> > >

(http://www.amazon.com/Me-Lee-Came-Harvey-Oswald/dp/1936296373/ref=pd_rh\
f_gw_p_t_1

> > > ) and Edward Haslam's Dr. Mary's Monkey
> > >
> > >

(http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Marys-Monkey-Cancer-Causing-Assassination/dp/0\
977795306/ref=pd_sim_b_1

No, Cinque argues that Oswald was innocent. This article does not say that explicitly, but it is a follow up on a previous piece.

by Ralph Cinque

>

Recently by Ralph Cinque: Visible Proof That
Oswald Was Innocent

Oswald would have been an unlikely choice of a patsy for the CIA, or anyone else in the US government, to frame for the murder. Oswald would have been a poor choice unless they wanted to start a thermonuclear war with Russia. Politicians would have demanded vengeance on Khrushchev, just as politicians wanted Osama bin Laden's "head on a pike" decades later.
Hopefully, the CIA would try to prevent thermonuclear war, not cause it. They must have had a file on Oswald at the time because he was a defector with a security clearance. If they knew the crime traced easily back to Moscow, they could have taken extraordinary steps to conceal that connection. They could not pin the crime on somebody else, but the government did sell the rather astounding "lone gunman" theory successfully.
Harland

Yes….he is innocent of pulling the trigger.

Mike

Harlan:

You are quite right about the risky implications of using Oswald as a patsy. According to Douglas Horne, chief analyst of military records for the Assassination Records Review Board,

“It is an inconvenient truth that the Kennedy family sent a secret emissary to the Soviet Union immediately after JFK’s death to tell the Soviet leadership that they knew the Soviet Union was not involved in the assassination, and that they believed that JFK had been assassinated by a right-wing domestic conspiracy … that the KGB secretly instructed the staff of its Residency in New York City in September of 1965 that President Lyndon Johnson was responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, but that is the case.”

This quote is from Jacob Hornberger’s series on the JFK autopsy: http://www.fff.org/comment/com1112r.asp.