More on We Need to Register More Libertarians

Dear All,

New article on LPSF website on the subject brought up by Richard Winger on our needing more registered Libertarians. We need to make a special effort to bring back folks who registered Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the Primaries. I am delighted to report that I have (finally!) succeeded in getting my husband Bart to come back to the Libertarian fold and re-register Libertarian.

Aubrey is planning to lead LPSF on a Gary Johnson campaign; perhaps he could combine that with a registration drive.

Marcy

Hi All! Thanks to Marcy for the article about, yes, an "unsexy" subject that nevertheless is critical to our survival as a political party in California. I just left messages for Fiona Ma and Leland Yee (my representatives in Sacramento) about voting against AB 145 (makes it harder to register voters by banning paying voter registration workers on a per-card basis) which is coming up tomorrow. It was very easy and only took about 5 minutes. Just go to http://assembly.ca.gov/assemblymembers and look up your reps (there's a look-up where you punch your address in). Gives the 916 numbers to their Capitol offices, so you just need to leave a message for each to vote against AB 145 tomorrow. A quick and easy way to help keep ballot status in California. Now all we need to do is register another 20,000 Libertarians! But, if you could do it with Bart, then maybe it's not an impossible goal!

Thanks!
Aubrey

Thank you for this good message and good activism.

Richard Winger

415-922-9779

PO Box 470296, San Francisco Ca 94147