Marijuana Policy Project/San Francisco (9/1/04)

EVENT:
Meet Rob Kampia
National Director, Marijuana Policy Project

DATE:
Wednesday 1 September

TIME:
7:00 PM

690 Van Ness Ave.
(bet. Turk & Golden Gate St.)
Near City Hall and the Opera House
San Francisco 94102
415-567-2288

TRANSPORTATION:
Take BART to "Civic Center" or the
Underground Muni to "Van Ness."
By car, take the Ninth St. exit off Rte.101.
Street parking and garages available.

Best, Michael

Hi Michael,

It may interest you to know that while making our tour of the Bay Area this Saturday, Michael Badnarik and Judge Jim Gray (and entourage) made an unscheduled stop at the Berkeley Patients Group, "a full service medical cannabis dispensary and community center for legally qualified patients and caregivers", 2747 San Pablo Avenue. Badnarik and Gray presented their positions on medical marijuana and other matters of interest to the staff and guests of the establishment.

They were well received by the rather astonished audience.

Sorry, I won't be able to make it to your event as I have a conflict with the HRC in CC County which is taking up a vote on several same-sex marriage resolutions that evening.

Rich

Richard,

That's awesome! Just the kind of thing I'd like to see our high-profile candidates do more of. Any luck following up with the Examiner's Adriel Hampton or KCBS?

Yours in liberty,
        <<< Starchild >>>

Hi Michael,

It may interest you to know that while making our tour of the Bay Area this Saturday, Michael Badnarik and Judge Jim Gray (and entourage) made an unscheduled stop at the Berkeley Patients Group, "a full service medical cannabis dispensary and community center for legally qualified patients and caregivers", 2747 San Pablo Avenue. Badnarik and Gray presented their positions on medical marijuana and other matters of interest to the staff and guests of the establishment.

They were well received by the rather astonished audience.

Sorry, I won't be able to make it to your event as I have a conflict with the HRC in CC County which is taking up a vote on several same-sex marriage resolutions that evening.

Rich

To: Dr. Michael R. Edelstein
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 2:11 PM
Subject: [lpsf-discuss] Marijuana Policy Project/San Francisco (9/1/04)

EVENT:
Meet Rob Kampia
National Director, Marijuana Policy Project

DATE:
Wednesday 1 September

TIME:
7:00 PM

690 Van Ness Ave.
(bet. Turk & Golden Gate St.)
Near City Hall and the Opera House
San Francisco 94102
415-567-2288

TRANSPORTATION:
Take BART to "Civic Center" or the
Underground Muni to "Van Ness."
By car, take the Ninth St. exit off Rte.101.
Street parking and garages available.

Best, Michael

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>