1,000 Architects & Engineers
demand new 9/11 WTC investigation!
By January 2010, over 1,000 architects and engineers signed the AE911 Truth petition demanding a real investigation into the destruction of the three World Trade Center towers on 9/11. This petition, with AE911 Truth literature and DVDs, will be presented to every Member of Congress.
Press Conference, Luncheon, and Other February 19th Events
To underscore this milestone, AE911Truth is launching a massive publicity campaign nationwide and holding a Press Conference in San Francisco, California on February 19, 2010 followed by an exclusive Keynote Luncheon with David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones and others, and then hosting an exclusive A/E Conference. Mark your calendars now! [cid:image003.jpg@01CAA72E.C36B8C20] This will be a day you won't want to miss!
DATE: February 19, 2010
TIME: 11am - 6pm
PLACE: Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel, 609 Sutter St.; San Francisco, CA
11:00 am - Press Conference
Richard Gage, AIA, and other distinguished speakers and prominent petition signers, will announce this milestone with a brief dynamic presentation of the evidence that convinced over 1,000 architects and engineers to support the demand for a real investigation. The presentation will be followed by Q&A. Press kits will be distributed.
* Open to the Public - Free
12:00 pm - Keynote Luncheon
Join us for an exclusive luncheon to honor the petition signers, volunteers and supporters who contributed to the success of AE911Truth. Distinguished members of the 9/11 Truth movement, including David Ray Griffin, PhD. and Steven Jones, PhD., will make important presentations. We will also provide an overview of major goals achieved in 2009 and the ambitious goals for 2010.
* Open to all AE911Truth petition signers, volunteers, and qualified members of the press
* Reservations required - (RSVP below)
* Cost per person: $50 if registered by Feb. 12, $75 if registered after Feb. 12
2 - 6 pm - A/E Conference
An opportunity to strategize with and empower fellow architect and engineer petition-signers, develop more AE911Truth speakers, and disseminate our message to other A&E professionals. We will focus on methods of structuring and delivering the message and hear their ideas on making AE911Truth even more effective and impactful.
* Open only to architect & engineer petition signers & special guests
* Cost per person: $20 if registered by Feb. 12, $30 if registered after Feb. 12
* Reservations required - (RSVP below).
Seating for the Luncheon is limited. Please register now. You can also show your support with a donation that will be greatly appreciated and can be made very easily:
* Mail-in: AE911Truth, 2342 Shattuck Ave. Suite 189, Berkeley, CA 94704
* Phone: (510) 292-4710
* Email: 1000[at]AE911Truth.org
DONATIONS & SPONSORSHIP:
Please also consider a sponsorship<http://www.1000aes.eventbrite.com/> to help defray costs of organizing this historic event:
a. Sponsor a Volunteer to honor their hard work and dedication by enabling them to attend the Luncheon.
b. Sponsor a Speaker with a major donation to help bring esteemed 9/11 Truth figures David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones, and other guests to our milestone event.
c. Sponsor the Publicity Effort with a generous donation to enable us to reach the broadest audiences locally, nationally and worldwide via PR Newswire, etc.
Actions you can take now:
* Please help us by volunteering right now to contact radio stations to propose on-air interviews and encourage them to cover this extraordinary and timely story. Please contact Ralph, our publicity coordinator at allenbrothers[at]hotmail.com
* Also download the radio interview request document<http://www.ae911truth.org/downloads/Radio-Interview-Request.pdf> and email it to every radio, TV and newspaper in your community after Feb. 5, 2010.
Finally, please join the family of monthly sustaining donors<http://www.ae911truth.org/donations> to ensure our success in 2010.
Thank you again for all of your efforts in the past and for being there for us at this crucial moment.
I hope to see you in San Francisco!
Richard Gage, AIA
and the dedicated volunteers at AE911Truth
(Attachment image001.jpg is missing)
(Attachment image003.jpg is missing)