lpsf website

I went to the LPSF website today and it *looks* like the site is now for some company called "JOOMLA".

Steve,

Yes, I see the same thing at http://www.lpsf.org/. Looks like a mild case of being hacked. At least whoever did it did not put up something totally offensive or anti-libertarian. Or maybe it somehow happened automatically via our using the Joomla software? Is that what was used to design the site? The little note at the bottom of the main page makes it look that way.

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild )))

Yes, I assume it was the site software it just *looks* like some company site. Can we get rid of that logo?

Dear Steve

Joomla is the new web site and Joomla is the user friendly method of cghanging and adding to the web site and is open in relation to a closed ISP hosted access coded web site.

Ron Getty - SF Libertarian
Hostis res Publica
Morte ai Tiranni
Dum Spiro, Pugno

Dear Starchild;

That is the new web site and has been the new site for a few months now

Ron Getty - SF Libertarian
Hostis res Publica
Morte ai Tiranni
Dum Spiro, Pugno

Ron,

I don't believe that logo has been up there where the LPSF logo with the Golden Gate Bridge and Statue of Liberty has been for a few months. I was just at the LPSF site a couple days ago and I think I would have noticed it.

((( starchild )))

No, not hacked. Just a screwed up website upgrade by yours truly. I updated our Joomla software so that we could run the latest version of CiviCRM to keep track of our members and contacts (because the LPC database is woefully out of date, and we keep wasting money sending postcards that bounce back). And Joomla upgrades have this nasty habit of reverting to the default installation's logo. I put something approximating our old logo back, but it has some artifacts I need to clean up, and I also need to put back our favicon file (the little image that shows up in your bookmarks list).

Rob