LPSF Candidate Recommendations

The June 5 election is fast approaching, and we haven't yet taken any positions on local races for public office, which I think is unfortunate. Nick and I were talking about whether we should try to schedule a separate event where we invite all the candidates (although many who are highly statist probably won't show up) to come and take part in a formal recommendation process (either hearing from them and questioning them one at a time, or lumping them together on panels by contest), or inviting only a handful that we're interested in to come to our meeting.

I would prefer we do an actual event. Vetting local candidates for public office and providing our supporters with intelligence about them, and voting recommendations in cases where we think one or more candidates are significantly better (or less bad) than others, is performing an important public service that as far as I know isn't being done by any other pro-freedom group locally. It helps put the LPSF on the political map, reminds politicians that we're here and we vote, lets them hear our ideas, facilitates coalition-building with those who have libertarian leanings on specific issues, etc.

Who are people planning to support and why? Who do you think the LPSF should support and why?

List of candidates I'd be interested in hearing from (* = those I'd support now in the absence of further info)