[LPCandidates2006] Amazing deal, only two days left for CA Libertarians!

Frank is right (see message below). There are lots of offices in San Francisco up for election. From the Dept. of Elections website:

At the next election, scheduled for November 7, 2006, the San Francisco voters will elect
members of the Board of Supervisors (even-numbered districts 2, 4, 6, 8, 10), Assessor-
Recorder, Public Defender, members of the Board of Education (3 seats) and Community
College Board of Trustees (3 seats).

On November 7, 2006, San Francisco voters will also elect a member of the BART Board
of Directors, District 8. Please see BART Board of Directors Candidate Guide for additional
information.

That's 14 seats. We should have more people in SF running than just me and Phil. I sincerely hope that the reason people are not filing is because you all plan to be very busy supporting our campaigns this fall! 8)

If you're at all interested in running, and want help, just post a message! I'll do my best to lend a hand, although I've got to worry about getting my own forms turned in on Friday.

For those of you outside San Francisco, Friday is the deadline for the non-partisan offices in your area too. I encourage you to check out what seats are open, and consider throwing your hat in for one of them.

Love & liberty,
        <<< starchild >>>
     Candidate for Supervisor, District 8