Look who is on the web - STARCHILD

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/098184-2011-10-21-v-for-vendetta-masks-whos-behind-them.htm?From=News

Mike

Starchild,

Congratulations on your presence in BBC News Magazine, an article that I believe is syndicated worldwide. You look great! Where were you when the photograph was snapped? What was the occasion?

All the best,

Don

Hey Mike,

Thanks... that's Ed Vallejo standing next to me. He's one of the radicals with Ernie Hancock's crew down in the Phoenix area. Don't ask me which convention it was!

Love & Liberty,
                                   ((( starchild )))

I love those guys...you were in good company.

Mike

Which one's you and which one's Ed?

I'm the one in the angel costume, he's wearing the Guy Fawkes mask. :slight_smile:

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))

I like your hair!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

((( starchild )))

Hey, I should thank YOU -- you're the one who had to go to the trouble to grow it!

Oh, it wasn't really any work on a conscious level -- it pretty much grew on its own. All I've done as far as the length is refrained from getting it cut shorter. :slight_smile:

Love & Liberty,
                                   ((( starchild )))

Good discernment about the nature of the effort involved\.  
 So, THANK you for refraining from cutting it shorter\.  I have long appreciated long hair on men \(the main anthem from "Hair" could be one of my theme songs\), and wish more men wore their hair longer\.