[Lnc-business] Credit where credit is due – Trump's bold regulatory reforms

In the wake of his shameful xenophobic assault on refugees and immigrants, I was delighted to learn this morning that president Trump has actually done something very important and commendable. Details in my message to the Libertarian National Committee below...

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))

Starchild,

Doesn’t the regulatory freeze negate the 2-for-1 order?

Would it not be preferable to have as many new regulations as possible, in which case we’d end up with only one total regulation? (With a freeze we don’t get a reduction in regulations.)

Warm regards, Michael

Michael R. Edelstein, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
415-673-2848 (24/7)
htttp://ThreeMinuteTherapy.com <http://www.threeminutetherapy.com/>

Author of Three Minute Therapy <http://www.threeminutetherapy.com/>
Features help for anxiety, depression,
relationships, panic attacks and addiction

In the wake of his shameful xenophobic assault on refugees and immigrants, I was delighted to learn this morning that president Trump has actually done something very important and commendable. Details in my message to the Libertarian National Committee below...

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))

Also, is there any limit to what a single "regulation" can cover? I doubt it. This does not reduce government regulation. It is really a power grab to subvert more regulations when any change is justified. Consider a hypothetical case:
HCl sometimes leaks from older trucks and railroad carsExperts create new specifications for transportationTrump adds the requirement that only a Trump-affiliated company can equip the new vehicles.But the new regulation cannot go into effect until two are repealed.So the DOT repeals both an existing H2SO4 regulation and the targeted HCl regulationThe new regulation, requiring Trump vehicles, is extended to "Two Industrial Acids"Reporters ask why the safer sulfuric acid needs Trump-vehicle transportation too.The DOT replies, "We had to repeal two regulations to make a new one"
Harland Harrison

Starchild,
Doesn’t the regulatory freeze negate the 2-for-1 order?
Would it not be preferable to have as many new regulations as possible, in which case we’d end up with only one total regulation? (With a freeze we don’t get a reduction in regulations.)

Warm regards, Michael

Michael R. Edelstein, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
415-673-2848 (24/7)htttp://ThreeMinuteTherapy.com

Author of Three Minute Therapy
Features help for anxiety, depression, relationships, panic attacks and addiction

I presume the regulatory freeze is temporary, and that sooner or later they will want to issue new regulations.

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))