Libertarians need to be more politically correct to succeed?

rofl

more pretentious middlebrow airheaded twaddle. and you are a "francophone" too!

to bad your phlegmatic sisters at NPR are unlikely to allow a "libertarian" chihuahua to have a show with the rest of the smug, anencephalic nasal poseurs

I teased the black person here who said he was "raised white" meaning in mainstream society; you, you twit, are the one who said mainstream society wasn't white -- you are the person who has a disagreement with him, not me

I didn't argue with any women about abortion anywhere. In another group I had several rounds where I tried to get you to understand the difference between abortion and "partial birth abortion" and the continuing impact of evolving medical technology on the issues of evicting a fetus from the womb vs dismembering it. You were neither intelligent nor honest enough to understand the issues

Hence I decided you have merde for brains. And you continue to prove me correct

Bruce:

Votre option est action d'�viter de la logique. C'est votre choix.

Moi, je reste insouciant au sujet des ravings x�nophobiques et abusifs des tapettes ivres de Washington DC. Maintenant, Californie est mon souci. :wink:

Cheers,

Brian

bruce powell <brucemajorsdcre@...> wrote:
rofl

more pretentious middlebrow airheaded twaddle. and you are a "francophone" too!

to bad your phlegmatic sisters at NPR are unlikely to allow a "libertarian" chihuahua to have a show with the rest of the smug, anencephalic nasal poseurs

I teased the black person here who said he was "raised white" meaning in mainstream society; you, you twit, are the one who said mainstream society wasn't white -- you are the person who has a disagreement with him, not me

I didn't argue with any women about abortion anywhere. In another group I had several rounds where I tried to get you to understand the difference between abortion and "partial birth abortion" and the continuing impact of evolving medical technology on the issues of evicting a fetus from the womb vs dismembering it. You were neither intelligent nor honest enough to understand the issues

Hence I decided you have merde for brains. And you continue to prove me correct