Libertarian Party / Meetups

Hi Chris,

Thanks for writing, it's good to hear from you! Sure, you're welcome to bring a membership form and payment (either check or cash is fine) to the meeting Saturday and join on the spot, and I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the group in saying we look forward to meeting you and discussing how you can help us spread the libertarian message. Film/video are crucial activist tools these days, and in fact I've already got some project ideas in mind.

I assume you saw from the website we're at a different meeting place from our usual location this month -- we're normally at the SF main library, but this month we'll be at Cybelle's Front Room Pizza, at 1385 9th Avenue between Irving and Judah (most likely upstairs). Feel free to write if you have any other questions, and of course you can also join our online discussion list if you're so inclined by sending a message to lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com. Take care and hope to see you Saturday...

Love & Liberty,
                                  ((( starchild )))
Outreach Director, Libertarian Party of San Francisco

Great letter Starchild.

Please ask all new attendees to not be discouraged by us, just join us and give us your youth and or energy and together we will move liberty forward.
Make sure that they know that they are very important. that fresh energy is the lifeblood of our movement., except perhaps for Dan Weiner, a dinosaur with the energy of a new born velociraptor.

P