Latest Ranch:Feds Assault Protesters, 1st Amendment Area Removed, Oath Keepers Give Support

People are starting to say that when we look back on this, it will turn out that this was the spark that ignited the next American Revolution.

Nina

Network Email

Latest on Bundy Ranch:BLM Feds Assault More Protesters As ‘First Amendment Area’ Taken Down, Oath Keepers Give Support

BLM Feds Assault More Protesters As ‘First Amendment Area’ Taken Down
by Paul Joseph Watson
http://wp.me/p3c1Bb-7gT
Spencer Schillig thrown to the ground, handcuffed for demonstrating against seizure of cattle

Bureau of Land Management agents assaulted and arrested two brothers who were protesting on behalf of Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy last night, threatening the men with tasers and detaining them for hours.
The BLM claimed Tyler and Spencer Schillig were trespassing as they walked near a federal holding pen where some of the cattle that the federal agency has seized from Bundy were being held.
Spencer Schillig told Infowars reporter David Knight that his intention was not to interfere with but to protest the federal operation. He obeyed orders to stop but was quickly thrown to the ground and handcuffed, sustaining injuries to his head and neck.
“No warning at all, and I was not being aggressive physically in any way,” said Schillig, adding that he was detained for 2 hours before being charged with interfering with an agency function and disorderly conduct and violent behavior.
Tyler Schillig was also arrested while a third brother was not arrested.
The incident followed a confrontation between protesters and BLM officials the day before during which Bureau of Land Management agents assaulted a cancer victim, set a dog on a pregnant woman and tasere....
The BLM is currently rounding up Cliven Bundy’s cattle to enforce a regulation in order to protect an endangered desert tortoise after 600,000 acres of public land was reclassified as federal property. Bundy and his supporters assert the move represents big governmentgone rogue and have vowed to take a stand.
Yesterday, 20 cowboys defied the federal blockade to round up around 30 head of cattle. They were confronted by BLM agents but the feds were outnumbered and had to back off.
A ludicrous ‘First Amendment Area’ set up by the BLM which was completely ignored by protesters and subsequently scorned by the Governor of Nevada was taken downyesterday.
“It took five minutes. They hooked a truck onto it, and bing, bang, boom the fence was gone,” Bunkerville resident Jim Olson told the Las Vegas Review Journal. “Of course the publicity has just been horrid, and they (BLM officials) are not handling it very well.”
State lawmakers from Arizona to Washington are heading to Nevada to show support for the Bundy family as the story garners national attention. Numerous militia members under the banner of the Oath Keepers organization have also arrived on the scene, with many more to follow.

Margaret Bundy Houston Tells Town Board of Being Tackled by BLM: Fe...
by Maggie
Earlier today I posted a video showing the action when the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) arrived at a protest supporting the Cliven Bundy family. "Margaret" was on that video for a short time explaining how she had been thrown to the ground by government officials earlier in the day. The video below is Margaret Houston, the sister of Cliven Bundy, recreating the story for the Moapa Valley Town Board. She said she was tackled from the back, no warning, and thrown to the ground (Margaret is a throat cancer survivor). If I understand her correctly, she says the BLM took the watering system for the cows, leaving them to 'choke.' Here's the short transcription of that part of the story. See the full video below.
Margaret Bundy Houston
Margaret said they saw a dump truck:
There were like 13 or 14 vehicles coming down off the mountain. We spotted them, and we noticed they had a dump truck and a loader, and then a bunch of BLM trucks. We thought, you know what? We want to know what's in that dump truck and why they used a loader. We figured they're up there shooting our cattle and burying them in the mountains, so we thought, we're going to go and check them out...
At the end of the video she explains what was in the truck:
...it was the watering systems for the cows. They had taken the water, so they're choking them, trying to get them either to just choke to death or come to the river. I'm not sure, but they had the system in the back of the dump truck.
Just an FYI, I've had a few people today tell me that the BLM men involved in the fracas today were actually the National Park Service's K-9 Unit. The video of that encounter is the first link below.
Bundy and BLM K-9 Unit Video: "Who Threw Margaret on the Ground?" R...
URL: http://wp.me/p1cuXL-eBM
Rancher Cliven Bundy Speaks: “I Don’t Recognize Them Having Any Jur...
by Mac Slavo
http://wp.me/p3c1Bb-7gN
Update: This video interview follows reports that up to 5,000 militia members are on their way to Nevada to stand with the Bundy family against massive governmentoverreach. Yesterday Bundy family members and friends broke through the Federal blockade to rescue cattle stuck behind enemy lines.
The man at the center of the dispute, rancher Cliven Bundy, joins Infowars‘ David Knight and Steve Quayle for an exclusive interview to discuss developments at Bunkerville, Nevada where there are now at least 300 Federal law enforcement agents surrounding the Bundy ranch.
According to Cliven Bundy, what’s at issue is that the US government has no right to call the shots over the land, as dictated by the 10th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
Mr. Bundy also notes that he and those arriving in the area are prepared to do whatever it takes to maintain their sovereignty.
The first thing we need to make clear is – who owns this land? That’s really not clear. We have a federal judge that says theUnited States owns this land. We have the United States Constitution that says Nevada owns this land.

So this is where I’m at... Let’s talk about my grazing fee... who am I supposed to pay my grazing fee to? Constitutional sovereignty of Nevada that owns this land?
No. The one I get the grazing fee bill from is the United States government.
I don’t recognize them having any jurisdiction or authority over this land.
I do not have a contract with the United States government.
...I urge you, read the Constitution. Those founding fathers laid out how we’re supposed to act. They have all the answers already laid out for us. Why don’t we live that Constitution and be happy in America?
I know what I’m going to do. I’m going to do whatever it takes. The public and the protesters here... I think are ready to do whatever it takes, too.
In other words, this thing’s not gonna’ get over tomorrow. We’re going to fight until we win this and get our public lands back.

Cliven Bundy On Hannity

http://youtu.be/armAcbEO1PE
URL: http://wp.me/p25YTf-cPG
20 Cowboys Break Fed Blockade in Nevada, Retrieve Cattle
by BC

(Infowars) Ammon Bundy, the son of besieged Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, told Infowars reporter David Knight today around 20 cowboys went on land claimed by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and retrieved cattle.
“We gathered about 30 head,” said Bndy. “We did have a small confrontation with them, but they didn’t have the forces to do a whole lot. They couldn’t mobilize fast enough and we were able to gather those cattle and get them to the ranch.”...
Keep Reading
URL: http://wp.me/p25YTf-cPN
Oath Keepers Vow to Stand by Bundy Ranch in Cattle Dispute with Feds
by Melissa Melton
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/04/11/oath-keepers-vow-stand-bundy-ranch-cattle-dispute-feds/
(snip) In response to the mounting dispute and worries this could become the next Ruby Ridgeor Waco, militias from all across the country, including Texas, Montana, Utah, New Hampshire, and Florida, have mobilised to stand with the Bundy family and others protesting the BLM.
Now Oath Keepers, a non-partisan association of 40,000 current serving and former military, police, and first responders who have pledged to fulfill their oaths to ‘defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic,’” has released a statement that they, too, will stand by the Bundys against the corrupt actions of this government.
It reads in part:
This is not about cattle. This is about power, and the trampling of rights. It’s about a systemic power grab and abuse of power by the federal government as it runs roughshod over the rights of honest, hard-working rural Americans and over the rights of all the Western states. This is not an isolated incident. It is but the latest in a long train of abuses aimed at subjecting rural Americans to absolute despotism while destroying the property rights, economy, and independence of the rural West, in particular, and eventually wiping out all of rural America. This is an attack on all of the West, which is why patriotic legislators and lawmen from all over the West are answering the call to defend it.

And it is not just ranching that is under attack. It is also mining, farming, logging, fishing, oil and gas, and any other industry that uses natural resources or the land. This is a full spectrum, frontal assault on the rural West. Ultimately, it is about bankrupting and impoverishing independent rural Americans to bring on a planned depopulation of the West.
This is truly a range war, and it is being waged by all three branches of the federal government, including complicit federal judges who “make it legal” through their willful rulings that strip away any meaningful redress or shelter for ranchers and farmers who have worked the land for generations only to now be told that they can no longer do so because of one endangered species or another. Entire regions of the West are being shut down and impoverished using this tactic.
In this case, the Bundy family has run cattle on that same range since 1877 and they used to have fifty-two neighboring ranchers who did the same. Now, using the Desert Tortoise as the weapon of choice, the federal government has run all the other ranchers in Clark County, Nevada out of business, and Cliven Bundy truly is the last man standing. And it is also about all Nevadans being “prohibited” from using their own “Public Land” and the fact that the Feds were imposing their will over the state and it’s people at gun-point.
Unless We the People begin to take a meaningful stand now, in full support of our patriotic state public servants who are willing to lead us, the domestic enemies of the Constitution will not stop until the West is a land ofghost towns, devoid of people, and we are all crammed into city slums, totally dependent and weak, with no protection of our rights, like third-world urbanized peons under the arbitrary and capricious control of corrupt dictators.

The statement also called out Nevada Governor Sandoval — who has publicly criticized the BLM for “intimidation” and trampling upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights with so-called “First Amendment areas” but done little else — for not showing up in person himself and ordering the Nevada Highway Patrol to stand between the people and an “out of control” BLM. Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore showed up yesterday to stand vigil, saying, “we are here because the Governor is not.”
Oath Keepers is calling on anyone who can make it to Bunkersville, Nevada to peacefully stand with Cliven Bundy and his family and to stand up for the Constitution of the United States of America and the rights of the people against a corrupt government that would subvert us all:
We therefore call on all liberty-loving Americans who can possibly make it to Bunkerville, Nevada to join us in this vigil, NOW, in direct support of oath-keeping Western lawmakers and lawmen as they stand guard over the rights of the people and begin to push back against federal abuse. Come take a meaningful stand, in a real fight where it counts the most – in our states. This is far, far more important than any trip to Washington D.C. to wave signs and yell at a deaf and blind Congress, White House, or Supreme Court. This is where the real battle is, and where you belong. This is where you can make a real difference, and begin the restoration of the Republic, from the bottom up.
Read Oath Keepers full statement here.
In other news, Natural News has just reported that the BLM is cashing is hardcore to the tune of millions on fracking oper... in the very land from which they are trying to evict the Bundys. (Hat tip: Jason Rivera)

The Politics Of “The Nevada Bundy Ranch Standoff”...
by sundance
URL:http://wp.me/p1kzlW-kQ8
In a general sense the political left, and more specifically Democrats, have done an exceptional job of brainwashing two generations of U.S. citizens into thinking the far right (Conservative-Republican) is the origin of deadly governmental conflict.
Perhaps it’s prudent to remind everyone that Democrats are the only political ideology in modern history who have openly used force to murder citizens into compliance. There are essentially three modern examples (in the past 30 years) where the US government hasintentionally killed U.S. citizens with the mass scale use of fire bombs, snipers, tanks and various mechanized weaponry against civilians.
First - The 1985 dropping of a gel based hydrogen bomb against “MOVE” in Philadelphiaby Democrat Wilson Goode. In that example the Mayor ordered a National Guard and Police helicopter to air drop an explosive bomb onto the squatters inside a Philadelphia housing complex.
Second – The Assassination at Ruby Ridge ordered by Democrats Bill Clinton and Janet Reno in 1992. In that example they ordered Federal Snipers to shoot and kill Randy Weaver and his family under the auspices of the Weaver family illegally owning firearms.
Third – WACO Texas massacre at the Branch Davidian compound. Where DemocratBill Clinton and Janet Reno killed 76 men, women and children in 1993.
So as you watch the events unfold “right now” at the Bundy Ranch in Nevada – it’s prudent to consider that yet again another Democrat administration is in power, and yet again there is a potential tinderbox where a large scale murder is a concerning consequence of an out of control government intent on exhibiting its oppression and strength.
It is a sad yet typical reality you won’t find any of those supposed “civil rights” leftist types putting forth any effort to stop a Democrat in office from killing people. This time around Barack Obama and Eric Holder replace Clinton and Reno.
While it might be hip and cool to think that Democrats are the “free love” party of social liberation – the actual and empirical evidence is 180° divergent.
The ‘liberal social policies’, which Democrats proclaim to support, are mere masks used to hide the real nature of Big Government Totalitarianism enforcers who will literally and actually kill people if they fail to conform to their federal demands.
The mainstream media are to the cause of Democrats – what CAIR is to the cause of radical Muslim extremists; propagandist tools, deflectors and apologists who hide the actual goals of the Big Government Power elite.
The academic indoctrination machines of higher education journalism schools churn out the reporters/journalists who exit with a diploma and an embedded ideological script. If, after years of saturation, one of them dare begin to question the construct of the ruse they end up like Sharyl Attkisson.
Think about that as you consider the Bundy Ranch Patriots !

NEVADA – From near and wide, armed men are trickling toward Cliven Bundy’s ranch, where the rancher’s fight with the federal government has become a rallying cry for militia groups across the United States.
On Wednesday, that dispute teetered at the edge of deadly conflict, when Cliven Bundy’s family members and supporters scuffled with rangers from the Bureau of Land Management sent to protect the federal roundup of Bundy’s cattle on public land.
One of Bundy’s seven sons was shot with a stun gun, and Bundy’s sister was knocked to the ground; but no one was seriously hurt, and no arrests were made.
By late Wednesday, three militia members — two from Montana and one from Utah — had arrived at the ranch 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas. Other militia groups have inundated the Bundy household with calls and pledges to muster at the site. Their stated goal: to protect the Bundys from tyranny.
They say they are prepared for armed confrontation, but they insist they will not be the instigators if bloodshed happens.
Ryan Payne and Jim Lardy, members of the West Mountain Rangers, made the 12-hour drive from western Montana on Tuesday night. Payne is also a coordinator with Operation Mutual Aid, a national association that describes itself as a coalition of state militias.
“They all tell me they are in the process of mobilizing as we speak,” Payne said.
He didn’t put a specific estimate on how many militia members may come, but he said the groups expected are from places like New Hampshire, Texas and Florida and could number in the hundreds.
“We need to be the barrier between the oppressed and the tyrants,” he said. “Expect to see a band of soldiers.”
Payne, 30, and Lardy, 49, both wore holstered handguns as they spoke, but they downplayed the display of firepower. They wear their weapons daily.
They say the goals are for no one to be harmed, the Bundy family to be protected, and the Bundy property restored.
For now, the militia members will camp on the Bundy ranch. They say the issue isn’t about cattle or grazing rights; it’s about constitutional rights.
“We’re not anti-government,” said Lardy, who cuts firewood for a living. “We’re anti-corrupt government.”
Stephen Dean, 45, an artist from Utah, said he made the trip in hopes of heading off another Ruby Ridge or Waco, referring to deadly confrontations involving federal agents in Idaho in 1992 and in Texas in 1993.
A member of the People’s United Mobile Armed Services, Dean said he also carries weapons more powerful than his firearms: a camera and the Internet. Those tools will document the plight of the Bundy ranch and bring the issue to light, he said. “I’m here to see it does happen differently.”
Serious bloodshed was narrowly avoided earlier in the day, when a BLM ranger shot Ammon Bundy, a son of Cliven Bundy, with a stun gun during a heated confrontation a few miles from the ranch house.
A YouTube video shows protesters and law enforcement officers yelling and threatening each other as trucks involved in the roundup attempt to drive through. The officers have stun guns drawn, and one is trying to push the crowd back with a barking dog on a leash.
Cheryl Teerlink, said Ammon Bundy was hit by a stun gun in his arm, chest and neck, but he shook off the first attempt to incapacitate him. “I pulled the tasers out of him,” Teerlink said. (Las Vegas Journal)
CBS Las Vegas
This sign was erected by a Democrat.

Make your comments HERE:
I'll get the updates out as the day proceeds... Pray for the Bundy's.
Laura J Alcorn, National Director
Let's Invite More to our social network.

Send these post to your email groups and friends.

Visit America Conservative 2 Conservative at: http://americac2c.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
To control which emails you receive on America Conservative 2 Conservative, click here