Larry Sharpe coming to SF

I didn’t know you were suggesting Larry as a Tax Day speaker, Marcy. My understanding is he lives in New York, so I’m not sure he’d normally be available to come speak to us. But he’s an alternate on the LNC now, so assuming I see him at the meeting Saturday or Sunday, I can ask how often he’s in SF.

Love & Liberty,
((( starchild )))

Posted by: Starchild sfdreamer@earthlink.net

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use

That would be great, Starchild. Seems to me it is up to us the boots on the ground to promote folks we like.

Marcy

Hi Aubrey, Francoise, and Starchild,

I am sending this to you three who responded you would be coming. Just posting the exchange here, and leaving it up to you to figure out what could be going on. Like I said, I don't know Larry, so I don't know how reliable he is.

I'll be in San Fran next week and I;m open

for dinner on Mon, Tues or Wed. Would it be

possible to get some people together for

dinner on of those nights?

Hi Larry! I am posting this on our list ASAP.

We would love to see you. Regards, Marcy

Great! Thanks.

Hi Larry. How about Wednesday 14th

around 6:30 pm or so (we can refine plans

later). Monday some of us are going to an

event, and some will not be back from the

National ExCom by Tuesday. Please let us

know. It will be good to see you. Marcy

I'm in San Fran next week.

I can talk, it will just be PT.

My response to that last sentence was "Fine. We are free on Wednesday of next week."

Marcy

Hi Aubrey

You know as much as I do via the exchange of cryptic messages on FB I emailed to you all!

Maybe we could all just get together for a Holiday dinner, invite Larry to come if he so desires, and if he does not desire we can discuss how we are going to have a gray 2017 without him!

Marcy