First, I've decided that after I get through the danged check points at the Mall in DC on July 4th (after the 35th Annual Smoke-in at the White House), I'm going to stand on the other side and read the first three sentences of the Declaration of Independence a few times -- and hold a sign with the last sentence. (It is the right of the people to alter or abolish govt.) There will be several libertarians there, maybe we'll all do it. Wonder if they'd dare threaten to arrest you for that? Hope you San franciscans have similar opportunities
RESOURCE WISE CHECK OUT
* Michael Badnarik Libertarian for President badnarik.org
* Freedom Not Slavery Michael Badnarik Libertarian for President badnarik.org
* Stop the Draft Michael Badnarik Libertarian for President badnarik.org
* Bring All Troops Home Now Michael Badnarik Libertarian for President badnarik.org
* National Defense NOT Offense Michael Badnarik Libertarian for President badnarik.org
Dark Red and Blue on light gray Statue of Liberty Background
2.25 inch pin backs (or magnets, your choice)
$2.00 each, 1/2 money goes to Badnarik campaign - ALL SALES INCLUDE POSTAGE
Discounts: 7-14 $1.50 each; 15 plus $1.25 each
ALSO, I've got a great new Marijuana Peace sign available on both the Liberty and Peace sign pages.
PLUS I'm doing a PEACE BUTTONS SALE, just $1 each, 5 button minimum.
(Attachment badnarik-war-banner.jpg is missing)