(with David Ramsay Steele, Ph.D.)
FEATURES HELP FOR ANXIETY, DEPRESSION,
RELATIONSHIPS, PANIC ATTACKS AND ADDICTION
*A Quality Paperback Book Club/Book-of-the-Month Club Selection

TO ORDER: www.ThreeMinuteTherapy.com
Or toll free: 1-800-986-4135
Email: DrEdelstein@...

Michael,

Unfortunately, I understood very little of Jeff's talk, so I would probably be spreading misinformation if I tried to summarize it or even repeat what I thought I understood. When I decided to attend, I knew that there would be much that I wouldn't understand, but I hoped that I would be able to get the gist of it since I had taken economics in college and studied political economy on my own quite a bit. Evidently, Jeff's idea of someone who is economically literate is someone who teaches economics or *could* teach it. I wanted to ask him to explain his theory in terms of human behavior, but I didn't want to take time away from him getting feedback from people who understood the mathematics. I'm *not* saying that Jeff misrepresented what his talk would be like. I knew that economics can be very mathematical. I just hoped that it wouldn't be this time.

I also can't tell you whether the economists there agreed with Jeff's theory, which he said himself is not completely formed yet. They asked a lot of questions and made a lot of comments, but I didn't hear anybody give a definite opinion about it. I can tell you that there was a large turnout, perhaps as many as 30 people, and I can tell you that there were only four women there: Linda (Jeff's wife), Jeanie Kennedy, myself, and a woman who appeared to be a professor.

Mike Acree and Steve Dekorte went with me, and Bryce Bigwood drove separately. One of them might be able to tell you more than I could. I can't commit to meeting any time this week. If you make definite plans to meet someone else, please let me know, and I'll try to join you. I'll also tell Edward about it.

Kelly