Interview

Michael,

Sorry if this was unclear, but please do NOT email or call any of the candidates at this time – we’re just looking for their contact info at this point so that we’ll be ready to contact them all and can do so simultaneously, to give everyone the same opportunity to respond.

We have not set anything up yet, and I do not want to reach out and invite them until we know what we want to invite them to! If/when we have scheduled an event or events and contact them, I would like to send them a longer, more formal invitation email with more information.

If Connie Chan or someone from her campaign responds to you, please tell her We’re considering doing an event for candidates to present themselves to our members and answer questions. If we do, we will be in touch when plans are finalized. (I would encourage you to use this exact language.)

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

From: “Michael Edelstein drmedelstein.threeminutetherapy@gmail.com [lpsf-activists]”

Posted by: Starchild sfdreamer@earthlink.net

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use

Starchild,

Perhaps you would save time by doing it yourself rather than spending all this time micromanaging me. Your thoughts?

Michael