I'll be speaking briefly at Slutwalk SF tomorrow (11am rally at Dolores Park/ march to Castro & 17th)

Slutwalk is an annual pro-sexual-freedom and feminist-oriented event that began last year as a protest against anti-slut comments made by a Toronto police officer, and quickly spread to include rallies in many cities in the U.S. and abroad (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk ). Last year's event here struck me as somewhat ideologically incoherent on the whole, but it was well-attended (probably at least a couple hundred people, iirc) and I think the general tenor was definitely more pro-freedom than otherwise.

San Francisco's event will be happening tomorrow (Saturday) morning starting at 11:00 a.m. in Dolores Park (near 19th and Dolores streets). From there we will march through the Castro neighborhood to Jane Warner Plaza (17th & Castro) where we will have a post-march rally and speakers. Best guess as to when I'll be on is around 12:45 - 1pm.

I'll likely say something against Prop. 35, but as other people will also be speaking on this, I will probably try to make my main focus about sexual freedom in general, and how this connects to other freedoms in a broad libertarian sense, as well as getting in a plug for our presidential candidates Gary Johnson / Jim Gray, and local congressional candidate John Dennis (John, if you can send me a statement, positions, etc. supportive of sexual freedom and/or sluttiness from you that I can refer to in my remarks, please do). Useful statements from the Johnson/Gray campaign would be helpful too!

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))