I badly hope to obtain help from everyone on this list

Some of you know that on August 1, Judge Curtis Karnow ruled that the six of us who challenged Prop. 14 in court, must pay $243,500 to the attorneys who intervened in the case for Abel Maldonado and other supporters of the top-two system. We asked for reconsideration.

The attorney for the intervenors has arranged to have the same judge hear the request for reconsideration, even though according to the normal court procedures, we were supposed to have a different judge. And he got the hearing moved up from October to Monday, September 17, at 11 a.m. Our attorney, Gautam Dutta, a young attorney in Fremont, California, is afraid that this same judge is going to impose sanctions on him for even daring to ask for reconsideration. The attorney for the other side is very cocky and we feel the only recourse is to try to have as many friends in court as possible, so the judge sees that we have support. Please, if you can possibly come to court at Larkin and McAllister at 10:45 am Monday morning, I would really appreciate it. We can meet outside the courthouse. Please let me know if you can come. Thank you very much. Francoise can't come because she is getting ready for her trip to North Korea.

Richard Winger

415-922-9779

PO Box 470296, San Francisco Ca 94147

Richard...I have a business call I've been working on for two months Monday at 11AM. So sorry to not be able to support you.

Mike

I will be there to petition for grievances.
Stalinst thug judges. It amazesme how overtly brazen they have become.

Have you contacted the Greens.

Hi, Phil, thank you! I have sent an e-mail to two Greens but haven't heard back.

Richard Winger

415-922-9779

PO Box 470296, San Francisco Ca 94147

Richard,

I can come.

What time and address shall we meet at?

Warm regards, Michael

this list

Hi, Richard:

It's a very busy time for me at work, but I'm still going to try to be there. Hard to think off-hand of anything more outrageous, and happening to one of our best friends and activists.

Mike

image001.jpg

image003.jpg