[FWD: RE: RON GETTY: UPDATED MEMEBERSHIP LETTER AS OF 6-04-09]

I thought we were taking out the word “abhor”. Unlike Marcy, I am an anarchist and I still don’t think the use of this word is effective ie a draw.
Francoise

Subject: RON GETTY: UPDATED MEMEBERSHIP LETTER AS OF 6-04-09
Date: Thu, June 04, 2009 6:45 pm
To: chair@lpsf.org, amarcyb@hotmail.com,
francoise@thefieldingcompanies.com
Cc: robpower@robpower.com

Dearest All;

See the attached newly updated as of 6-04-09 LPSF membership application with all the appropriate additions and corrections and edits and eliminations and so on. Please to let me know in a timely manner about any further changes or corrections or whatever as soon as you can.

Ron Getty - SF Libertarian
Hostis res Publica
Morte ai Tiranni
Dum Spiro, Pugno

.,._
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

I Get Paid $450/day. Find out How. Part Time!.

Ron,

Please do post the form to the list, I'd like to check it out.

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild ))

Ron,

What's the harm in non-officers seeing the draft version now? I'd like the opportunity to weigh in *before* the material is printed out for mailing, and see no reason for delay.

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild )))

Ron,

Putting it on the agenda is all well and good, but it doesn't speak to these questions: What harm there would be in the rest of us seeing the draft now? And, will be too late to make any changes for the mailing if you don't show people until the meeting? We're not trying to cook brew in a crowded kitchen, just looking at a document and possibly giving feedback! Two heads are better than one, sunshine is the best disinfectant, an ounce of preparation is worth a pound of cure, et cetera (add your own favorite cliche here).

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild )))