FW: Read the Books that Will Impeach Bush

The form demanded I fill in a last name, so for the last name field I just typed (Libertarian Party), so that my signature appeared as "Starchild (Libertarian Party)." Perfect! 8)

Yours in liberty,
          <<< Starchild >>>

I signed up….I suggest that those who sign up use the Libertarian label in the notes box as those comments get published. I didn’t figure this out until after I filled out the form. This will help get the Libertarian word in there. Otherwise, I can’t see any other way to see our party affiliation info in the list info.

Mike

Sent:Monday, March 22, 20042:20 PM
To: 'libs4peace@yahoogroups.com'; 'lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [lpsf-discuss] FW: Read the Books that Will Impeach Bush

I don't see nearly enough Libertarian signatures on this impeachment petition.

Read these devastating books - anddemand the immediate impeachment of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft.

Help us persuade our Representatives to begin an impeachment investigation of the Bush administration! On Monday (today) at7 p.m. local time, attend the Impeach Bush Meetup near you. If you can't attend, please sign our petition or make a contribution.<image.tiff>

To learn the frightening truth about George Bush and his administration, every American should read these books:

<image.tiff>

Visit Democrats.com/books often - we add new Patriotic Progressive books all the time.

And our ever-popular bumper stickers are appearing on cars everywhere - just $3 each.

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>

Bushocchio, The Hot Air President Doll - now only $10!

<image.tiff>

Every purchase you make will help us build a Patriotic Progressive majority!

To stop receiving promotions from Democrats.com, click here

To permanently unsubscribe from Democrats.com, click here

Democrats.com
PO Box 721066
New York, NY 11372

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>