FW: PRI SF Advance Screening of Atlas Shrugged 3, Sept. 10 [1 Attachment]

Hi All,

This sounds like an interesting event. If anyone can think of a fun thing to do in connection with it please post your idea.

Marcy

Hi All. Maybe go to dinner after the movie and discuss it? I haven't watched Part 2 yet, but if others are going to go to this event, I could "catch up" on Part 2 and attend this screening. Please advise if there is any interest in others attending.

Thanks!
Aubrey

I would join you. I thought Part 2 was quite a bit better than Part 1, though that’s no strong prediction about Part 3.

I haven't seen Part 2 yet either. Aubrey, do you want to try to watch it somewhere before we see Part 3?

Mike, glad you say Part 2 was quite a bit better -- I thought Part 1 was pretty awful. I do seem to recall hearing others report favorably on Part 2, but when I saw the first installment several years ago at a Libertarian Party of California screening, I was somewhat shocked afterward to find that many of the other Libertarian viewers didn't seem to see any major problems with it, so I'll keep my fingers crossed on the sequel until I watch it!

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))

Hi Starchild and Mike. I received Part 2 as a gift but was waiting until the third installment came out, and then I planned to watched all 3 parts over a few days for continuity. I guess I'll be watching Part 2 over the next week or two. Starchild, I can lend it to you, if you want it. Glad to hear there is some interest in making Part 3 an event for us.

Thanks!
Aubrey

I haven't seen Part 2 yet either. Aubrey, do you want to try to watch it somewhere before we see Part 3?

Mike, glad you say Part 2 was quite a bit better -- I thought Part 1 was pretty awful. I do seem to recall hearing others report favorably on Part 2, but when I saw the first installment several years ago at a Libertarian Party of California screening, I was somewhat shocked afterward to find that many of the other Libertarian viewers didn't seem to see any major problems with it, so I'll keep my fingers crossed on the sequel until I watch it!

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))