FW: Feedback for John McAfee

Hi Mike. Thanksfor trying to plug us—and heaven knows, we need lots of plugs! I have not been impressed with McAfee so far,and I seriously doubt I will be voting for him at the convention nextweek. To me he doesn’t even seem veryLibertarian at all. Just because you’vehad run-ins with the government doesn’t give you Libertarian credentials in mybook. Thanks!Aubrey

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the report and all, glad to hear the event got a good turnout. Wanted to make it, if mainly just to network, but I decided in favor of this KQED event I posted about instead, and that paid off. Both Richard Winger (who also attended) and I got to ask questions on the air (supposedly the event aired at 8pm tonight, and will air again at 2am, on 88.5 FM). My question resulted in some remarks from the panelists about the LP and Gary Johnson.

I'm somewhere in the middle on McAfee I guess. I do have reservations and he isn't my first pick, but I probably have equal reservations about Johnson and Petersen, so beyond supporting Darryl Perry as far as he goes, I can't say how I may be voting.

McAfee's running mate btw is Judd Weiss, not Rudd Weiss. I guess you know that from your message below, just a reminder. :slight_smile:

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

Here's the link to listen online:

https://soundcloud.com/kqed/california-counts-town-hall-meeting-at-san-franciscos-brava-theater

The public comments don't begin until 31:15. Richard was the first commenter; mine comes at about 37:33.

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))