Flash Gordon - More Information

Hi Les, Phil, and Starchild,

Thanks for coming to the meeting and giving your thoughts on Flash Gordon. As I mentioned, Gale Morgan had asked if we were going to endorse anyone. When I called him back tonight and told him of our decision at the meeting, he offered the information that Flash's name is indeed on the newest DOE CD as a Libertarian. I did not have that information at the meeting.

Question: Does that new information change anything? Should LPSF mention an endorsement (not effusively perhaps)?

If you can post your opinion tonight, or before 9:30 am tomorrow morning, I will relay that change to Gale Morgan. Gale indicated that he is working on a deadline himself.

Thank you.

Marcy

Marcy,

I just called and spoke with Flash again. He's sorry to have missed the meeting, said he's been very busy with work. I told him about the Golden Gate Liberty rEVOLution meeting on Monday (7pm at Moksha Life Center, 405 Sansome Street) and he said he'd come to that.

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

Hi Starchild,

Fantastic you called Flash. Thank you. If he comes to the GGLR on Monday, and has some good things to say, we will have something to add to our website write up of candidates.

Marcy

If he running as a Libertarian or is registered as Lib, then I would vote to endorse or recommend him.

I don't really see any difference between endorsing and recommending. It seems like splitting hairs.

Les